Dry eye is a chronic syndrome and is a progressive depending upon the cause and severity. It is a condition when a person does not have tears to lubricate his or her eyes. Tears are an essential part of maintaining good health of the eye and assist in providing good vision. The syndrome is commonly seen among older people and is becoming common among people spending a long time in front of the computer. The factors that can cause dry eye include age, medications, environmental conditions, long term use of contact lenses. The conditions cannot be cured completely; however, it can be managed by using medical products. And the products which are used to treat dry eye are called as Dry Eye products which lubricate the eye and retain moisture in them.
Market Overview and Dynamics
The Middle East and AfricaDry Eye products market is expected to reach US$ 253.21million by 2027 from US$ 206.06million in 2019. The market is anticipated to grow with a CAGR of 2.8% from 2019 to 2027.Growing chances and occurrence of dry eye and rising geriatric population in the regionare the major factors driving the market growth. However, the common side effects and COVID-19 pandemic are likely to have a negative impact on market growth.
Key Market Segments
In terms of product, the artificial tears dry eye product is expected to hold the largest share of the dry eye product market by 2027. In terms of the type, in 2019, the OTC drugs segment held the most significant market share of the dry eye product market.
Major Sources and Companies Listed
Some of the major primary and secondary sources fordry eye product market included in the report are UAE Health, SAHPRA, and World Health Organization (WHO).
Reasons To Buy the report
- To understand the Middle East and Africadry eye product market landscape and identifymarket segments that are most likely to guarantee a strong return.
- Stay ahead of the race by comprehending the ever-changing competitive landscape forMiddle East and Africadry eye product market
- Efficiently plan M&A and partnership dealsin Middle East and Africa Dry Eye Product market by identifying market segments with the most promising probable sales
- Helps to takeknowledgeable business decisions from perceptive and comprehensive analysis of market performance of various segment form dry eye product market
- Obtain market revenue forecast for market by various segments from 2019 to 2027 in Middle East and Africa region
Middle East and AfricaDry Eye ProductMarket Segmentation
- Artificial Tears
- Antibiotic drops
- Hormone drops
- OTC Drugs
- Prescription Drugs
- Middle East and Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- South Africa
- Novartis AG
- Johnson And Johnson Services Inc.
- Santen Pharmaceuticals CO. Ltd
- OASIS Medical
- Abbvie Inc.