The India data center colocation market is anticipated to grow with a CAGR of 17.16% during the estimated period. The country’s market growth is predominantly driven by the rising presence of major colocation players, the surging number of internet users, as well as the growing investments in the construction of mega and hyperscale colocation data centers. The base year considered for the market studied is 2020, and the forecasting years are from 2021 to 2026.
Telecom companies with a significant market presence, including Airtel and Reliance, offer cloud-based and colocation services in India. While Reliance’s Jio led to a notable rise in internet users, in addition to an increase in social media content and users, such players are also among the industry’s major investors. Furthermore, colocation operators like Yotta Infrastructure, Colt Data Center Services, Bridge Data Centers, and Mantra Data Centers have also entered the market over recent years.
Within India, the state of Maharashtra acquired the majority of investments from colocation providers in 2020, equating to nearly $740 million for developing six data centers. Moreover, during the same year, colocation operators invested over $60 million in Kerala, $170 million in Tamil Nadu, and $50 million in West Bengal. As a result, these factors are expected to propel the data center colocation market growth in India during the forecast period.
The top firms operating in the market are Equinix, KDDI Corporation, Iron Mountain, Digital Realty, etc.
Our report offerings include:
- Explore key findings of the overall market
- Strategic breakdown of market dynamics (Drivers, Restraints, Opportunities, Challenges)
- Market forecasts for a minimum of 9 years, along with 3 years of historical data for all segments, sub-segments, and regions
- Market Segmentation cater to a thorough assessment of key segments with their market estimations
- Geographical Analysis: Assessments of the mentioned regions and country-level segments with their market share
- Key analytics: Porter’s Five Forces Analysis, Vendor Landscape, Opportunity Matrix, Key Buying Criteria, etc.
- Competitive landscape is the theoretical explanation of the key companies based on factors, market share, etc.
- Company profiling: A detailed company overview, product/services offered, SCOT analysis, and recent strategic developments