The Europe data center colocation market is evaluated to develop with a CAGR of 15.99% over the forecast years of 2021 to 2028. The regional market’s growth is associated with key drivers like the ongoing investments in the information technology (IT) sector, the surging adoption of advanced technologies including cloud-based applications as well as artificial intelligence, and the rising market value of data center services.
The Europe data center colocation market growth analysis entails the assessment of France, Nordic Countries, Poland, the United Kingdom, Italy, Russia, Netherlands, Germany, and Rest of Europe. On account of the implementation of the GDPR in 2018, investments in Germany’s data centers have significantly increased over recent years. For instance, Digital Realty (Interxion), Keyweb, NDC Data Center, Global Switch, Cyxtera, CyrusOne, Equinix, MK Netzdienste, NTT (e-Shelter), envia TEL, Etix Everywhere, and Colt DCS invested in the country data center market.
Conversely, France is a pioneer in terms of the use of open-source software solutions. The Internet of Things (IoT) is set to introduce workloads as well as applications requiring near real-time awareness. Furthermore, the processing of IoT data is also expected to promote novel opportunities among data center providers. In addition, the leading industry in construction and the expansion of multiple facilities in France include colocation providers, namely Digital Realty and Equinix. Therefore, these factors are set to propel the data center colocation market growth over the forecasting period.
Some of the top firms operating in the market are Global Switch Inc, NTT Communications, Equinix, etc.
Our report offerings include:
- Explore key findings of the overall market
- Strategic breakdown of market dynamics (Drivers, Restraints, Opportunities, Challenges)
- Market forecasts for a minimum of 9 years, along with 3 years of historical data for all segments, sub-segments, and regions
- Market Segmentation cater to a thorough assessment of key segments with their market estimations
- Geographical Analysis: Assessments of the mentioned regions and country-level segments with their market share
- Key analytics: Porter’s Five Forces Analysis, Vendor Landscape, Opportunity Matrix, Key Buying Criteria, etc.
- Competitive landscape is the theoretical explanation of the key companies based on factors, market share, etc.
- Company profiling: A detailed company overview, product/services offered, SCOT analysis, and recent strategic developments