The Europe graphic processing units (GPU) market growth is expected to progress at a CAGR of 32.79% during the forecast period, 2021-2028. The surging adoption of smart TVs, the presence of international gaming companies, and competent infrastructure make the region a conducive market for GPUs.
The United Kingdom, Poland, Germany, Belgium, Russia, Italy, France, and Rest of Europe, are evaluated for the Europe graphic processing units (GPU) market growth assessment.
In Germany, the thriving gaming industry and the increasing need for the video on demand are estimated to raise the demand for GPUs. Also, according to the Germany Trade & Invest Organization in 2016, Germany is the biggest gaming market in Europe. In addition, mobile gaming is growing at a considerable pace, creating growth opportunities for innovative game developers and publishers. Moreover, Germany’s successful gaming clusters facilitate entry for games start-ups.
Furthermore, the video on demand (VOD) market is flourishing, given the presence of over-the-top media services and subscription-based video service providers. Also, smartphone users are on the rise in Germany, and since GPUs are an integral part of smartphones, Germany offers huge scope for the market analyzed.
In Russia, the demand for quality graphics cards is surging, especially among the miners. At the same time, the shortage is severe, and prices are increasing. Whereas countries like Poland are witnessing an increase in the number of smartphone users. Also, PlayStation 4 is the most popular game console in the country. According to industry sources, almost 46% of gamers used this console as of 2020. Thus, the growing smartphone and gaming consoles further propel market growth.
Apple Inc, ARM Holdings Plc, International Business Machines Corporation, Intel Corporation, etc., are among the prominent market players.
Our report offerings include:
- Explore key findings of the overall market
- Strategic breakdown of market dynamics (Drivers, Restraints, Opportunities, Challenges)
- Market forecasts for a minimum of 9 years, along with 3 years of historical data for all segments, sub-segments, and regions
- Market Segmentation cater to a thorough assessment of key segments with their market estimations
- Geographical Analysis: Assessments of the mentioned regions and country-level segments with their market share
- Key analytics: Porter’s Five Forces Analysis, Vendor Landscape, Opportunity Matrix, Key Buying Criteria, etc.
- Competitive landscape is the theoretical explanation of the key companies based on factors, market share, etc.
- Company profiling: A detailed company overview, product/services offered, SCOT analysis, and recent strategic developments