The Europe aseptic pharma processing & packaging equipment market is estimated to record a CAGR of 6.77% during the forecast period, 2021-2028. The presence of key players, the developed infrastructure in pharmaceutical industries, and the availability of trained professionals to handle complex manufacturing systems drive market growth.
Belgium, the United Kingdom, Germany, Italy, France, Russia, Poland, and Rest of Europe are assessed for the Europe aseptic pharma processing & packaging equipment market growth evaluation. In Germany, the rising demand for novel therapeutics and production of pharmaceuticals in the sterile, aseptic environment and the high adoption of automation by the pharmaceutical companies drive market growth. Also, the country is the largest aseptic pharma processing equipment market in Europe. In addition, several key players like Robert Bosch GmbH and GEA Group are headquartered in the country.
In Russia, several international pharma companies have launched their production. Besides, companies collaborate with local universities to improve R&D capabilities and obtain tax optimization and government purchasing preferences. Additionally, certain parts in Russia are offering incentive plans for pharmaceutical R&D projects and infrastructure development.
In Belgium, pharmaceuticals account for more than 10% of the country’s total exports. As a result, the government and the pharmaceutical industry are investing in the development of this sector. Also, initiatives are being launched to promote R&D and innovations. Whereas in countries like Poland, the increased usage of pharmaceutical drugs is expected to boost the market growth. The growing awareness of health issues and disease prevention is projected to increase drug consumption.
Robert Bosch GmbH, DuPont, GEA Group, Rommelag, Biopharma Group, etc., are among the eminent firms in the market.
Our report offerings include:
- Explore key findings of the overall market
- Strategic breakdown of market dynamics (Drivers, Restraints, Opportunities, Challenges)
- Market forecasts for a minimum of 9 years, along with 3 years of historical data for all segments, sub-segments, and regions
- Market Segmentation cater to a thorough assessment of key segments with their market estimations
- Geographical Analysis: Assessments of the mentioned regions and country-level segments with their market share
- Key analytics: Porter’s Five Forces Analysis, Vendor Landscape, Opportunity Matrix, Key Buying Criteria, etc.
- Competitive landscape is the theoretical explanation of the key companies based on factors, market share, etc.
- Company profiling: A detailed company overview, product/services offered, SCOT analysis, and recent strategic developments