The Asia-Pacific aseptic pharma processing & packaging equipment market is set to record a CAGR of 7.62% during the forecast period, 2021-2028. The aging population, changing lifestyles, genetic factors, and prevailing chronic diseases are among the common factors related to the economic development and epidemiologic transition of the region.
Indonesia, Japan, India, China, Philippines, Australia & New Zealand, South Korea, Malaysia, and Rest of Asia-Pacific, are evaluated for the growth assessment of the Asia-Pacific aseptic pharma processing & packaging equipment market.
In Japan, the aseptic processing of pharmaceuticals witnesses high growth due to technological advancements and the adoption of robotics and isolation technology. Also, almost 40 production lines based on isolators have been installed and validated in the country. These are used in large and small-volume parenteral products, medical devices, combination products, lyophilized products, powder fills, and typical liquid fills into a single container or jar. In addition, the companies are actively adopting factory automation and robotics.
In South Korea, there were around 640 pharmaceutical companies in 2019. Also, the Korean pharmaceutical companies have increasingly prioritized R&D. In addition, the pharmaceutical industry benefits from a highly educated & experienced R&D manpower, dynamic, nationwide collaboration network between academia, industry, public research organizations, and passion for new drug development.
The Philippines is the third-largest pharmaceutical market in the ASEAN region. Also, the generics market is expected to project increased growth given the several government reforms and the introduction of the Universal Health Coverage (UHC) scheme. Such factors propel market growth in these countries.
GEA Group, Steriline, Greatview Aseptic Packaging Co Ltd, Industria Macchine Automatiche SpA, etc., are among the eminent companies in the market.
Our report offerings include:
- Explore key findings of the overall market
- Strategic breakdown of market dynamics (Drivers, Restraints, Opportunities, Challenges)
- Market forecasts for a minimum of 9 years, along with 3 years of historical data for all segments, sub-segments, and regions
- Market Segmentation cater to a thorough assessment of key segments with their market estimations
- Geographical Analysis: Assessments of the mentioned regions and country-level segments with their market share
- Key analytics: Porter’s Five Forces Analysis, Vendor Landscape, Opportunity Matrix, Key Buying Criteria, etc.
- Competitive landscape is the theoretical explanation of the key companies based on factors, market share, etc.
- Company profiling: A detailed company overview, product/services offered, SCOT analysis, and recent strategic developments