DelveInsight’s, “Binge-eating disorder - Pipeline Insight, 2021,” report provides comprehensive insights about 4+ companies and 4+ pipeline drugs in Binge-eating disorder pipeline landscape. It covers the pipeline drug profiles, including clinical and nonclinical stage products. It also covers the therapeutics assessment by product type, stage, route of administration, and molecule type. It further highlights the inactive pipeline products in this space.
• Global coverage
Binge-eating disorder Understanding
Binge-eating disorder: Overview
Binge eating disorder (BED) is a mental illness characterised by regular episodes of binge eating. Binge eating involves eating an excessive amount of food, which may take place in a rapid space of time, or may be more of an extended grazing. These episodes can feel chaotic, uncontrollable and highly distressing. During a binge eating episode, a person may not be hungry, but may continue to eat past the point of feeling comfortably full. It is common for people to binge eat alone or in secret, and experience intense feelings of guilt, shame, disgust and low mood after a binge. A binge is different from overeating and is far more pervasive. It is the intense drive to overeat which is experienced again and again over time, accompanied by feelings of shame, guilt and feeling out of control.
"Binge-eating disorder - Pipeline Insight, 2021" report by DelveInsight outlays comprehensive insights of present scenario and growth prospects across the indication. A detailed picture of the Binge-eating disorder pipeline landscape is provided which includes the disease overview and Binge-eating disorder treatment guidelines. The assessment part of the report embraces, in depth Binge-eating disorder commercial assessment and clinical assessment of the pipeline products under development. In the report, detailed description of the drug is given which includes mechanism of action of the drug, clinical studies, NDA approvals (if any), and product development activities comprising the technology, Binge-eating disorder collaborations, licensing, mergers and acquisition, funding, designations and other product related details.
• The companies and academics are working to assess challenges and seek opportunities that could influence Binge-eating disorder R&D. The therapies under development are focused on novel approaches to treat/improve Binge-eating disorder.
Binge-eating disorder Emerging Drugs Chapters
This segment of the Binge-eating disorder report encloses its detailed analysis of various drugs in different stages of clinical development, including phase II, I, preclinical and Discovery. It also helps to understand clinical trial details, expressive pharmacological action, agreements and collaborations, and the latest news and press releases.
Binge-eating disorder Emerging Drugs
• SEP-225289: Sumitomo Dainippon Pharma
SEP-225289 is a dopamine and norepinephrine reuptake inhibitor (DNRI). SEP-225289 has an extended half-life (47-77 hours) that supports the potential for plasma concentrations yielding a continuous therapeutic effect over the 24-hour dosing interval.
• ACT-539313: Idorsia Pharmaceuticals
ACT-539313 is an Orexin receptor type 1 antagonist being developed by Idorsia Pharmaceuticals. Currently, it is in Phase II stage of clinical trial evaluation to treat Binge-eating disorder.
Further product details are provided in the report??..
Binge-eating disorder: Therapeutic Assessment
This segment of the report provides insights about the different Binge-eating disorder drugs segregated based on following parameters that define the scope of the report, such as:
• Major Players in Binge-eating disorder
There are approx. 4+ key companies which are developing the therapies for Binge-eating disorder. The companies which have their Binge-eating disorder drug candidates in the most advanced stage, i.e. phase II include, Idorsia Pharmaceuticals.
DelveInsight’s report covers around 4+ products under different phases of clinical development like
• Late stage products (Phase III)
• Mid-stage products (Phase II)
• Early-stage product (Phase I) along with the details of
• Pre-clinical and Discovery stage candidates
• Discontinued & Inactive candidates
• Route of Administration
Binge-eating disorder pipeline report provides the therapeutic assessment of the pipeline drugs by the Route of Administration. Products have been categorized under various ROAs such as
• Molecule Type
Products have been categorized under various Molecule types such as
• Monoclonal Antibody
• Small molecule
• Gene therapy
• Product Type
Drugs have been categorized under various product types like Mono, Combination and Mono/Combination.
Binge-eating disorder: Pipeline Development Activities
The report provides insights into different therapeutic candidates in phase II, I, preclinical and discovery stage. It also analyses Binge-eating disorder therapeutic drugs key players involved in developing key drugs.
Pipeline Development Activities
The report covers the detailed information of collaborations, acquisition and merger, licensing along with a thorough therapeutic assessment of emerging Binge-eating disorder drugs.
Binge-eating disorder Report Insights
• Binge-eating disorder Pipeline Analysis
• Therapeutic Assessment
• Unmet Needs
• Impact of Drugs
Binge-eating disorder Report Assessment
• Pipeline Product Profiles
• Therapeutic Assessment
• Pipeline Assessment
• Inactive drugs assessment
• Unmet Needs
Current Treatment Scenario and Emerging Therapies:
• How many companies are developing Binge-eating disorder drugs?
• How many Binge-eating disorder drugs are developed by each company?
• How many emerging drugs are in mid-stage, and late-stage of development for the treatment of Binge-eating disorder?
• What are the key collaborations (Industry–Industry, Industry–Academia), Mergers and acquisitions, licensing activities related to the Binge-eating disorder therapeutics?
• What are the recent trends, drug types and novel technologies developed to overcome the limitation of existing therapies?
• What are the clinical studies going on for Binge-eating disorder and their status?
• What are the key designations that have been granted to the emerging drugs?
• Sumitomo Dainippon Pharma
• Idorsia Pharmaceuticals
• Bright Minds Biosciences
• Praxis Bioresearch