Car Manufacturing BRIC (Brazil, Russia, India, China) Industry Guide - Market Summary, Competitive Analysis and Forecast to 2025
The BRIC Car Manufacturing industry profile provides top-line qualitative and quantitative summary information including: market share, Industry size (value and volume 2016-20, and forecast to 2025). The profile also contains descriptions of the leading players including key financial metrics and analysis of competitive pressures within the Industry.
- Brazil, Russian Federation, India and China (BRIC) are the emerging and fast growing countries within the car manufacturing industry and had a total market value of $328.4 billion in 2020. Russia was the fastest growing country with a CAGR of 0.1% over the 2016-20 period.
- Within the car manufacturing industry, China is the leading country among the BRIC nations with market revenues of $274.4 billion in 2020. This was followed by India, Brazil and Russia with a value of $22.6, $17.6, and $13.8 billion, respectively.
- China is expected to lead the car manufacturing industry in the BRIC nations with a value of $365.0 billion in 2025, followed by India, Brazil, Russia with expected values of $41.1, $26.6 and $18.9 billion, respectively.
- Save time carrying out entry-level research by identifying the size, growth, and leading players in the BRIC car manufacturing Industry
- Use the Five Forces analysis to determine the competitive intensity and therefore attractiveness of the BRIC car manufacturing Industry
- Leading company profiles reveal details of key car manufacturing Industry players’ BRIC operations and financial performance
- Add weight to presentations and pitches by understanding the future growth prospects of the BRIC car manufacturing Industry with five year forecasts by both value and volume
- Compares data from Brazil, Russia, India, and China, alongside individual chapters on each country
Reasons To Buy
- What was the size of the BRIC car manufacturing Industry by value in 2020?
- What will be the size of the BRIC car manufacturing Industry in 2025?
- What factors are affecting the strength of competition in the BRIC car manufacturing Industry?
- How has the Industry performed over the last five years?
- Who are the top competitors in the BRIC car manufacturing Industry?