The global tire reinforcement materials market is projected to develop with a CAGR of 5.41% during the forecasted years of 2021 to 2028. The market growth is mainly attributable to the increasing demand from the automobile sector, the growth of the automotive industry in the Asia-Pacific, the improved properties of reinforced tires, and the use of advanced technology in the manufacturing process.
Tires operate in challenging environments and provide traction, handling, and wear while simultaneously reducing rolling resistance for enhanced fuel economy. Tire reinforcement is utilized to stiffen tire components vital for cornering and handling. Reinforced materials entail steel, rayon, nylon, polyester, and others.
Technology plays a pivotal role in increasing productivity on account of the increasing competition among key players in the tire industry. As a result, established players strive to introduce added automation within the manufacturing process in order to bolster the production quantity, thus augmenting the net sales volume. In addition, radialization is the most distinguished innovative technology within the tire industry, subsequently facilitating the tire business’ overall growth.
The global tire reinforcement materials market growth assessment includes the analysis of North America, the Asia-Pacific, Europe, and the Rest of World. The Asia-Pacific is set to grow with the highest CAGR and harbor the largest revenue share within the global tire reinforcement materials market during the forecast period. The market growth is accredited to the region’s augmenting automotive industry as well as the rising demand for high-performance, next-generation tires.
The competitive rivalry within the global tire reinforcement materials market is expected to be high during the forecast period, owing to the availability of a significant number of key players. Firms strive to compete by offering products with similar characteristics as well as features at reduced prices. Market leaders pay more attention to the product’s safety, quality, and price, which further strengthens the competition.
Some of the top players operating in the market are Michelin, Tata Steel Ltd, Cordenka GmbH & Co KG, etc.
Our report offerings include:
- Explore key findings of the overall market
- Strategic breakdown of market dynamics (Drivers, Restraints, Opportunities, Challenges)
- Market forecasts for a minimum of 9 years, along with 3 years of historical data for all segments, sub-segments, and regions
- Market Segmentation cater to a thorough assessment of key segments with their market estimations
- Geographical Analysis: Assessments of the mentioned regions and country-level segments with their market share
- Key analytics: Porter’s Five Forces Analysis, Vendor Landscape, Opportunity Matrix, Key Buying Criteria, etc.
- Competitive landscape is the theoretical explanation of the key companies based on factors, market share, etc.
- Company profiling: A detailed company overview, product/services offered, SCOT analysis, and recent strategic developments