Glucagon Like Peptide 2 Receptor (GLP2R) - Glucagon-like peptide 2 receptor (GLP-2R) is a protein encoded by the GLP2R gene. GLP2R, a G protein-coupled receptor superfamily member is expressed in the gut. GLP2 stimulates intestinal growth and up regulates villus height in the small intestine, concomitant with increased crypt cell proliferation and decreased enterocyte apoptosis. GLP2 prevents intestinal hypoplasia resulting from total parenteral nutrition.
Glucagon Like Peptide 2 Receptor (GLP2R) pipeline Target constitutes close to 15 molecules. Out of which approximately 14 molecules are developed by companies and remaining by the universities/institutes. The molecules developed by companies in Phase III, Phase I, Preclinical, Discovery and Unknown stages are 2, 3, 7, 1 and 1 respectively. Similarly, the universities portfolio in Discovery stages comprises 1 molecules, respectively. Report covers products from therapy areas Gastrointestinal, Immunology, Metabolic Disorders, Musculoskeletal Disorders and Other Diseases which include indications Short Bowel Syndrome, Graft Versus Host Disease (GVHD), Crohn’s Disease (Regional Enteritis), Inflammation, Multiple Organ Failure (Multiple Organ Dysfunction Syndrome), Osteoporosis, Unspecified Gastrointestinal Disorders and Unspecified Metabolic Disorders.
The latest report Glucagon Like Peptide 2 Receptor - Drugs In Development, 2021, outlays comprehensive information on the Glucagon Like Peptide 2 Receptor (GLP2R) targeted therapeutics, complete with analysis by indications, stage of development, mechanism of action (MoA), route of administration (RoA) and molecule type. It also reviews key players involved in Glucagon Like Peptide 2 Receptor (GLP2R) targeted therapeutics development with respective active and dormant or discontinued projects.
The report is built using data and information sourced from proprietary databases, company/university websites, clinical trial registries, conferences, SEC filings, investor presentations and featured press releases from company/university sites and industry-specific third party sources.
Note: Certain content / sections in the pipeline guide may be removed or altered based on the availability and relevance of data.
- The report provides a snapshot of the global therapeutic landscape for Glucagon Like Peptide 2 Receptor (GLP2R)
- The report reviews Glucagon Like Peptide 2 Receptor (GLP2R) targeted therapeutics under development by companies and universities/research institutes based on information derived from company and industry-specific sources
- The report covers pipeline products based on various stages of development ranging from pre-registration till discovery and undisclosed stages
- The report features descriptive drug profiles for the pipeline products which includes, product description, descriptive MoA, R&D brief, licensing and collaboration details & other developmental activities
- The report reviews key players involved in Glucagon Like Peptide 2 Receptor (GLP2R) targeted therapeutics and enlists all their major and minor projects
- The report assesses Glucagon Like Peptide 2 Receptor (GLP2R) targeted therapeutics based on mechanism of action (MoA), route of administration (RoA) and molecule type
- The report summarizes all the dormant and discontinued pipeline projects
- The report reviews latest news and deals related to Glucagon Like Peptide 2 Receptor (GLP2R) targeted therapeutics
Reasons To Buy
- Gain strategically significant competitor information, analysis, and insights to formulate effective R&D strategies
- Identify emerging players with potentially strong product portfolio and create effective counter-strategies to gain competitive advantage
- Identify and understand the targeted therapy areas and indications for Glucagon Like Peptide 2 Receptor (GLP2R)Identify the use of drugs for target identification and drug repurposing
- Identify potential new clients or partners in the target demographic
- Develop strategic initiatives by understanding the focus areas of leading companies
- Plan mergers and acquisitions effectively by identifying key players and it’s most promising pipeline therapeutics
- Devise corrective measures for pipeline projects by understanding Glucagon Like Peptide 2 Receptor (GLP2R) development landscape
- Develop and design in-licensing and out-licensing strategies by identifying prospective partners with the most attractive projects to enhance and expand business potential and scope