20s Proteasome pipeline Target constitutes close to 9 molecules. Out of which approximately 6 molecules are developed by companies and remaining by the universities/institutes. The latest report 20s Proteasome - Drugs In Development, 2021, outlays comprehensive information on the 20s Proteasome targeted therapeutics, complete with analysis by indications, stage of development, mechanism of action (MoA), route of administration (RoA) and molecule type.
20s Proteasome - 20S proteasome is the catalytic core of the 26S proteasome, the central protease of the ubiquitin pathway of protein degradation. It is commonly associated with regulatory complexes, which include the 19S Proteasome, the PA28 alpha/beta complex, or the PA28 gamma complex. The 20S Proteasome is composed of 28 subunits arranged into four stacked rings. Unlike the 26S proteasome, which degrades proteins in an ATP-dependent manner, the 20S proteasome is ATP-independent and only degrades entirely unfolded polypeptides. The molecules developed by companies in Phase III, Phase II, Phase I and Preclinical stages are 1, 1, 1 and 3 respectively. Similarly, the universities portfolio in Discovery stages comprises 3 molecules, respectively. Report covers products from therapy areas Oncology, Immunology, Infectious Disease and Metabolic Disorders which include indications Multiple Myeloma (Kahler Disease), Refractory Multiple Myeloma, Relapsed Multiple Myeloma, Acute Lymphocytic Leukemia (ALL, Acute Lymphoblastic Leukemia), Amyloidosis, Colon Cancer, Cutaneous T-Cell Lymphoma, Diffuse Large B-Cell Lymphoma, Glioblastoma Multiforme (GBM), Gliosarcoma, Kidney Transplant Rejection, Leukemia, Lung Transplant Rejection, Malignant Glioma, Metastatic Renal Cell Carcinoma, Neuroendocrine Cancer, Pancreatic Cancer, Pediatric Diffuse Intrinsic Pontine Glioma, Peripheral T-Cell Lymphomas (PTCL), Renal Cell Carcinoma, Tuberculosis and Waldenstrom Macroglobulinemia (Lymphoplasmacytic Lymphoma).
Furthermore, this report also reviews key players involved in 20s Proteasome targeted therapeutics development with respective active and dormant or discontinued projects. Driven by data and information sourced from proprietary databases, company/university websites, clinical trial registries, conferences, SEC filings, investor presentations and featured press releases from company/university sites and industry-specific third party sources.
Note: Certain content / sections in the pipeline guide may be removed or altered based on the availability and relevance of data.
- The report provides a snapshot of the global therapeutic landscape for 20s Proteasome
- The report reviews 20s Proteasome targeted therapeutics under development by companies and universities/research institutes based on information derived from company and industry-specific sources
- The report covers pipeline products based on various stages of development ranging from pre-registration till discovery and undisclosed stages
- The report features descriptive drug profiles for the pipeline products which includes, product description, descriptive MoA, R&D brief, licensing and collaboration details & other developmental activities
- The report reviews key players involved in 20s Proteasome targeted therapeutics and enlists all their major and minor projects
- The report assesses 20s Proteasome targeted therapeutics based on mechanism of action (MoA), route of administration (RoA) and molecule type
- The report summarizes all the dormant and discontinued pipeline projects
- The report reviews latest news and deals related to 20s Proteasome targeted therapeutics
Reasons To Buy
- Gain strategically significant competitor information, analysis, and insights to formulate effective R&D strategies
- Identify emerging players with potentially strong product portfolio and create effective counter-strategies to gain competitive advantage
- Identify and understand the targeted therapy areas and indications for 20s Proteasome Identify the use of drugs for target identification and drug repurposing
- Identify potential new clients or partners in the target demographic
- Develop strategic initiatives by understanding the focus areas of leading companies
- Plan mergers and acquisitions effectively by identifying key players and it’s most promising pipeline therapeutics
- Devise corrective measures for pipeline projects by understanding 20s Proteasome development landscape
- Develop and design in-licensing and out-licensing strategies by identifying prospective partners with the most attractive projects to enhance and expand business potential and scope