According to Stratistics MRC, the Global Airport Robots Market is accounted for $565.15 million in 2020 and is expected to reach $2,413.89 million by 2028 growing at a CAGR of 19.9% during the forecast period. Some of the key factors propelling the market growth include increasing the effectiveness, construction of novel airports and demand for robust airport security, and increasing demand for advanced robots. However, cost allied with procuring and maintaining advanced robots is likely to restraint the market.
As technology is employed to communicate with passengers and increase productivity, robots are becoming more popular in airport terminals. In the future, robots are set to reinstate airport personnel, in terms of airport operation handling. The incorporation of AI within airports may guide to robots performing airport operations, such as airport cleaning, baggage handling, providing security services, and may also act as passenger guidance systems.
By application, the airport security segment is projected to grow at a significant rate during the forecast period, due to the increase in terrorism across the world has led to airport officials taking extra safety measure and being highly focused toward airport security. It is one of the biggest concerns faced by airport officials, worldwide.
On the basis of geography, North America region is likely to have huge demand during the forecast period, due to the presence of prominent players in the market and the increasing automation in airports. This region is the business airport in the world thus the government is significantly increases the expenditure to ensure safety.
Some of the key players in Airport Robots Market include Hitachi, SoftBank Robotic Group, ABB Ltd., Universal Robots A/S, LG Electronics Inc., SITA, UVD Robots, Cyberdyne Inc., Stanley Robotics SAS, YUJIN Robot Co., Ltd., Avidbots Corp., Qihan, and ECA Group.
- Box-Shaped Robot
- Landside (Valet Parking)
End Users Covered:
- Military/Federal Government Airports
- Civil Airports
- Private Airports
- North America
- ·Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- ·New Zealand
- ·South Korea
- ·Rest of Asia Pacific
- South America
- ·Rest of South America
- Middle East & Africa
- ·Saudi Arabia
- ·South Africa
- ·Rest of Middle East & Africa
What our report offers:
- Market share assessments for the regional and country-level segments
- Strategic recommendations for the new entrants
- Covers Market data for the years 2019, 2020, 2021, 2025 and 2028
- Market Trends (Drivers, Constraints, Opportunities, Threats, Challenges, Investment Opportunities, and recommendations)
- Strategic analysis: Drivers and Constraints, Product/Technology Analysis, Porter’s five forces analysis, SWOT analysis, etc.
- Strategic recommendations in key business segments based on the market estimations
- Competitive landscaping mapping the key common trends
- Company profiling with detailed strategies, financials, and recent developments
- Supply chain trends mapping the latest technological advancements
Free Customization Offerings:
All the customers of this report will be entitled to receive one of the following free customization options:
- Company Profiling
- ·Comprehensive profiling of additional market players (up to 3)
- ·SWOT Analysis of key players (up to 3)
- Regional Segmentation
- ·Market estimations, Forecasts and CAGR of any prominent country as per the client’s interest (Note: Depends on feasibility check)
- Competitive Benchmarking
- ·Benchmarking of key players based on product portfolio, geographical presence, and strategic alliances