Gas Utilities Global Group of Eight (G8) Industry Guide - Market Summary, Competitive Analysis and Forecast to 2025
The G8 Gas Utilities industry profile provides top-line qualitative and quantitative summary information including: market share, industry size (value and volume 2016-20, and forecast to 2025). The profile also contains descriptions of the leading players including key financial metrics and analysis of competitive pressures within the industry.
- The G8 countries contributed $1,750,579.4 million in 2020 to the global gas utilities industry, with a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of -1.3% between 2016 and 2020. The G8 countries are expected to reach a value of $1,881,821.2 million in 2025, with a CAGR of 1.5% over the 2020-25 period.
- Among the G8 nations, Germany is the leading country in the gas utilities industry, with market revenues of $414,906.1 million in 2020. This was followed by Italy and the UK, with a value of $348,199.5 and $338,433.3 million, respectively.
- Germany is expected to lead the gas utilities industry in the G8 nations with a value of $421,290.7 million in 2016, followed by Italy and the UK with expected values of $381,810.1 and $376,413.0 million, respectively.
- Save time carrying out entry-level research by identifying the size, growth, major segments, and leading players in the G8 gas utilities industry
- Use the Five Forces analysis to determine the competitive intensity and therefore attractiveness of the G8 gas utilities industry
- Leading company profiles reveal details of key gas utilities industry players’ G8 operations and financial performance
- Add weight to presentations and pitches by understanding the future growth prospects of the G8 gas utilities industry with five year forecasts by both value and volume
- Compares data from the US, Canada, Germany, France, UK, Italy, Russia and Japan, alongside individual chapters on each country
Reasons To Buy
- What was the size of the G8 gas utilities industry by value in 2020?
- What will be the size of the G8 gas utilities industry in 2025?
- What factors are affecting the strength of competition in the G8 gas utilities industry?
- How has the industry performed over the last five years?
- Who are the top competitors in the G8 gas utilities industry?