Waste Management Top 5 Emerging Markets Industry Guide - Market Summary, Competitive Analysis and Forecast to 2025
The Emerging 5 Waste Management industry profile provides top-line qualitative and quantitative summary information including: Industry size (value and volume 2016-20, and forecast to 2025). The profile also contains descriptions of the leading players including key financial metrics and analysis of competitive pressures within the Industry.
- These countries contributed $12,296.5 million to the global waste management industry in 2020, with a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 3.1% between 2007 and 2011. The top 5 emerging countries are expected to reach a value of $13,818.7 million in 2025, with a CAGR of 2.4% over the 2020-25 period.
- Within the waste management industry, India is the leading country among the top 5 emerging nations, with market revenues of $6,911.3 million in 2020. This was followed by China and Mexico with a value of $2,596.8 and $1,793.9 million, respectively.
- India is expected to lead the waste management industry in the top five emerging nations, with a value of $7,739.2 million in 2025, followed by China and Mexico with expected values of $2,983.9 and $2,004.0 million, respectively.
- Save time carrying out entry-level research by identifying the size, growth, and leading players in the emerging five waste management Industry
- Use the Five Forces analysis to determine the competitive intensity and therefore attractiveness of the emerging five waste management Industry
- Leading company profiles reveal details of key waste management Industry players’ emerging five operations and financial performance
- Add weight to presentations and pitches by understanding the future growth prospects of the emerging five waste management Industry with five year forecasts by both value and volume
- Compares data from Brazil, China, India, Mexico and South Africa, alongside individual chapters on each country
Reasons To Buy
- What was the size of the emerging five waste management Industry by value in 2020?
- What will be the size of the emerging five waste management Industry in 2025?
- What factors are affecting the strength of competition in the emerging five waste management Industry?
- How has the Industry performed over the last five years?
- How large is the emerging five waste management Industry in relation to its regional counterparts?