Waste Management Global Group of Eight (G8) Industry Guide - Market Summary, Competitive Analysis and Forecast to 2025
The G8 Waste Management industry profile provides top-line qualitative and quantitative summary information including: Industry size (value and volume 2016-20, and forecast to 2025). The profile also contains descriptions of the leading players including key financial metrics and analysis of competitive pressures within the Industry.
- The G8 countries contributed $60,566.5 million in 2020 to the global waste management industry, with a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 1.6% between 2016 and 2020. The G8 countries are expected to reach a value of $63,243.0 million in 2025, with a CAGR of 0.9% over the 2020-25 period.
- Among the G8 nations, Japan is the leading country in the waste management industry, with market revenues of $18,324.1 million in 2020. This was followed by the US and Germany, with a value of $14,347.3 and $9,042.4 million, respectively.
- Japan is expected to lead the waste management industry in the G8 nations with a value of $18,658.7 million in 2016, followed by the US and Germany with expected values of $15,033.9 and $9,895.1 million, respectively.
- Save time carrying out entry-level research by identifying the size, growth, and leading players in the G8 waste management Industry
- Use the Five Forces analysis to determine the competitive intensity and therefore attractiveness of the G8 waste management Industry
- Leading company profiles reveal details of key waste management Industry players’ G8 operations and financial performance
- Add weight to presentations and pitches by understanding the future growth prospects of the G8 waste management Industry with five year forecasts by both value and volume
- Compares data from the US, Canada, Germany, France, UK, Italy, Russia and Japan, alongside individual chapters on each country
Reasons To Buy
- What was the size of the G8 waste management Industry by value in 2020?
- What will be the size of the G8 waste management Industry in 2025?
- What factors are affecting the strength of competition in the G8 waste management Industry?
- How has the Industry performed over the last five years?
- How large is the G8 waste management Industry in relation to its regional counterparts?