The Europe sodium silicate market is estimated to grow with a CAGR of 3.08% in terms of volume and 3.81% in terms of revenue during the forecasting period of 2021 to 2028. The region’s market growth is credited to the surging production capacity of glass-grade sodium silicate, the growing demand for pulp and paper, as well as sanitary applications, and the presence of major players.
The Europe sodium silicate market growth evaluation includes the analysis of Germany, Russia, Italy, Poland, the United Kingdom, France, and the rest of Europe. The market in Poland has been primarily augmenting owing to the presence of the CIECH Group. As part of the silicates and glass segment, CIECH manufactures potassium and sodium silicates in solid and liquid form, in addition to glass packaging. The group’s sodium silicates are utilized in the production of precipitated silica, paper, and detergents.
On the other hand, two major companies were originated and presently have their headquarters in Italy, thus contributing to the country’s sodium silicate market. INGESSIL SRL Industria Silicati, based in Verona, is a chemical manufacturing industry that has been producing sodium and potassium silicate since 1956. Similarly, Prochin Italia has developed from being an originally small raw material and varnishes company, founded in Naples by Gennaro Calabria in 1936. As a result, these factors are expected to influence the sodium silicate market growth in Europe over the forecasted years.
Some of the top firms operating in the market are CIECH Group, BASF SE, Evonik Industries, etc.
Our report offerings include:
- Explore key findings of the overall market
- Strategic breakdown of market dynamics (Drivers, Restraints, Opportunities, Challenges)
- Market forecasts for a minimum of 9 years, along with 3 years of historical data for all segments, sub-segments, and regions
- Market Segmentation cater to a thorough assessment of key segments with their market estimations
- Geographical Analysis: Assessments of the mentioned regions and country-level segments with their market share
- Key analytics: Porter’s Five Forces Analysis, Vendor Landscape, Opportunity Matrix, Key Buying Criteria, etc.
- Competitive landscape is the theoretical explanation of the key companies based on factors, market share, etc.
- Company profiling: A detailed company overview, product/services offered, SCOT analysis, and recent strategic developments