The Europe magnetic resonance imaging (MRI) systems market is forecasted to develop with a CAGR of 5.01% during the estimated period of 2021 to 2028. Some of the key aspects fueling the region’s market growth include the rising prevalence of chronic conditions, the growing geriatric populace, and the high incidence of accidents and injuries.
The Europe magnetic resonance imaging (MRI) systems market growth evaluation includes the assessment of the United Kingdom, France, Italy, Belgium, Germany, Russia, Poland, and the rest of Europe. France is a developed, modern country and spends approximately 10% of the gross national product (GNP) on healthcare. However, according to industry sources, the number of modern imaging scanners, such as MRI (182), CT (595), and PET (5), is relatively low compared to other European nations. Besides, while the life expectance across France is high, the country observes an acute shortage of imaging equipment.
On the other hand, research and innovation in the field of MRI systems are highly prevalent in Russia. This factor plays a vital role in fueling the growth of the country’s market. For instance, in 2020, a group of Russian researchers headed by ITMO University scientists proposed an alternative approach to the problem of breast scans, necessitating additional specialized equipment, in addition to the MRI scanner. As a result, these factors are anticipated to propel the magnetic resonance imaging (MRI) systems market growth over the forecast years.
Key players operating in the market are Medtronic PLC, Philips Healthcare, Esaote SpA, etc.
Our report offerings include:
- Explore key findings of the overall market
- Strategic breakdown of market dynamics (Drivers, Restraints, Opportunities, Challenges)
- Market forecasts for a minimum of 9 years, along with 3 years of historical data for all segments, sub-segments, and regions
- Market Segmentation cater to a thorough assessment of key segments with their market estimations
- Geographical Analysis: Assessments of the mentioned regions and country-level segments with their market share
- Key analytics: Porter’s Five Forces Analysis, Vendor Landscape, Opportunity Matrix, Key Buying Criteria, etc.
- Competitive landscape is the theoretical explanation of the key companies based on factors, market share, etc.
- Company profiling: A detailed company overview, product/services offered, SCOT analysis, and recent strategic developments