The global travel insurance market is projected to grow at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 9.17% during the forecast period 2021-2027, according to the new report published by Gen Consulting Company.
The report provides in-depth analysis and insights regarding the current global market scenario, latest trends and drivers into global travel insurance market. It offers an exclusive insight into various details such as market size, key trends, competitive landscape, company share of market leaders, growth rate and market segments.
The travel insurance market is segmented on the basis of insurance cover, distribution channel, end user, and region. The travel insurance market is segmented as below:
By Insurance Cover:
- annual multi-trip travel insurance
- long-stay travel insurance
- single-trip travel insurance
By Distribution Channel:
- insurance aggregators
- insurance brokers
- insurance companies
- insurance intermediaries
By End User:
- business travelers
- education travelers
- family travelers
- senior citizens
- North America
- Middle East and Africa (MEA)
- South America
The market research report covers the analysis of key stake holders of the travel insurance market. Some of the leading players profiled in the report include Allianz SE, American International Group, AXA S.A., Generali Group, Insure & Go Insurance Services Limited, Travel Insured International, USI Insurance Services, among others.
*list is not exhaustive, request free sample to get a complete list of companies
Historical & Forecast Period
This research report provides analysis for each segment from 2017 to 2027 considering 2020 to be the base year.
Scope of the Report
- To analyze and forecast the market size of the global travel insurance market.
- To classify and forecast the global travel insurance market based on insurance cover, distribution channel, end user, and region.
- To identify drivers and challenges for the global travel insurance market.
- To examine competitive developments such as mergers & acquisitions, agreements, collaborations and partnerships, etc., in the global travel insurance market.
- To conduct pricing analysis for the global travel insurance market.
- To identify and analyze the profile of leading players operating in the global travel insurance market.
Why Choose This Report
- Gain a reliable outlook of the global travel insurance market forecasts from 2021 to 2027 across scenarios.
- Identify growth segments for investment.
- Stay ahead of competitors through company profiles and market data.
- The market estimate for ease of analysis across scenarios in Excel format.
- Strategy consulting and research support for three months.
- Print authentication provided for the single-user license.