The Europe blood flow measurement devices market is anticipated to register a CAGR of 8.44% during the forecast period, 2021-2028. Cardiovascular disease (CVD) is responsible for around 3.9 million deaths in the region. Also, the region has a high prevalence of chronic diseases. In addition, with the growing elderly population, the demand for blood flow measuring devices is set to increase.
Poland, Germany, the United Kingdom, France, Russia, Belgium, Italy, and Rest of Europe are evaluated for the analysis of the Europe blood flow measurement devices market growth assessment.
Germany is a well-established medical equipment market. It is also the third-largest medical technology market globally after Japan and the United States. In addition, its medical devices market accounts for 27.1% of the total European market. This is attributed to medical innovations, economic growth, and a high-quality health system. Further, the country is the largest importer and exporter of medical devices in the EU.
Germany’s sophisticated healthcare infrastructure is constituted by a range of private doctors and hospitals. Also, chronic diseases are registering high numbers, as per the OECD. Moreover, the country has high hospitalizations for chronic conditions like diabetes and congestive heart failure. Such factors are estimated to increase the demand for blood flow monitoring devices.
Russia has a highly decentralized healthcare system. It is also one of the largest medical device markets in eastern and central Europe. Additionally, chronic diseases are projected to account for 81% of total deaths in the Russian Federation. Furthermore, the rising geriatric population has led to high demand for technologically advanced products like blood flow measuring devices.
Some of the major companies in the market are GE Healthcare, BIOPAC Systems Inc, Transonic Systems Inc, Deltex Medical Group, ADInstruments Ltd, etc.
Our report offerings include:
- Explore key findings of the overall market
- Strategic breakdown of market dynamics (Drivers, Restraints, Opportunities, Challenges)
- Market forecasts for a minimum of 9 years, along with 3 years of historical data for all segments, sub-segments, and regions
- Market Segmentation cater to a thorough assessment of key segments with their market estimations
- Geographical Analysis: Assessments of the mentioned regions and country-level segments with their market share
- Key analytics: Porter’s Five Forces Analysis, Vendor Landscape, Opportunity Matrix, Key Buying Criteria, etc.
- Competitive landscape is the theoretical explanation of the key companies based on factors, market share, etc.
- Company profiling: A detailed company overview, product/services offered, SCOT analysis, and recent strategic developments