This report provides an overview of the global market for DWaaS and analyzes market trends. Using 2020 as the base year, the report provides estimated market data for the forecast period (2021-2026). Revenue forecasts for this period are segmented by type, organization size, end user, service type, deployment model application and region. Market values are estimated based on the total revenue of products and solutions offered by companies.
The report also focuses on the major drivers and challenges that affect the market. The report explores the DWaaS vendor landscape and provides profiles of the major players in the global market.
- 86 data tables and 44 additional tables
- An overview of the global market for data warehouse as a service (DWaaS) within the Information Technology industry
- Analyses of the global market trends, with data from 2020, estimates for 2021, 2022 and 2024, and projections of five-year compound annual growth rates (CAGRs) through 2026
- Evaluation of the current market size for DWaaS, highlights of future market potential, and corresponding market share analysis by type, organization size, deployment model, application, service type, end user industry, and geographic region
- Discussion of the major market drivers, restraints and other forces impacting the global DWaaS market, and assessment of technological advancements and strategic innovations within the industry
- Discussion on benefits of DWaaS; information on regulatory bodies for DWaaS market, and description of enterprise data warehouse and operational data warehouse and their market analysis
- Insight into the company competitive landscape, their global rankings and company share analysis within the DWaaS market
- Coverage of market development activities such as merger and acquisition deals, joint ventures, collaborations, partnerships and other key strategic alliances
- Company profiles of the leading market players, including Amazon Web Services Inc., Alphabet Inc., Cloudera Inc., IBM Corp., Oracle Corp., Microsoft Corp., SAP SE and Snowflake Inc.