This report provides definitive estimates and forecasts of the global market, as well as a detailed analysis of the markets in specific regions and countries, ceramic material, industry segments, and applications and ongoing trends.
In this report the aerospace ceramics market is segmented by material, segment and application. Recently, thermal and structural applications have been at the center of research and development activities for aerospace ceramics. Carbon-based composites are gaining popularity in structural applications in the aerospace industry.
- 50 data tables and 29 additional tables
- An up-to-date analysis of current and future global markets for aerospace ceramics
- Analyses of the global market trends, with data from 2020, estimates for 2021, and projections of compound annual growth rates (CAGRs) through 2026
- Highlights of the key enabling technologies for aerospace ceramics, major market dynamics (DROs), regulatory scenario, and impact analysis of COVID-19 on the progress of this market
- Evaluation and forecast the aerospace ceramics market size (product sales in USD millions), and corresponding market share analysis by composition, application, end use segment, and geography
- Country specific data and analysis for the U.S., Canada, France, UK, Germany, China, Japan, Australia, South Korea, and other important RoW countries
- Assessment of industry supply networks, significant industry organizations, trends and opportunities, and value chain analysis of overall aerospace materials that affect this marketplace
- Insight into the emerging aerospace materials, their historical background and applications, and review of recent developments in the industry
- Company profiles descriptions of the major aerospace ceramics industry participants, including 3M , Corning Inc., Hexcel , Honeywell International , Oerlikon Metco , and Saint-Gobain