The Asia-Pacific alcoholic ready-to-drinks (RTDs) market is projected to develop with a CAGR of 4.67% during the estimated years of 2021 to 2028. The regional market’s growth is predominantly credited to the transitioning consumer preferences, the increase in purchasing and spending power due to economic developments, the rapid adoption of western culture, and improvements in the population’s standard of living.
The Asia-Pacific alcoholic ready-to-drinks (RTDs) market growth study entails the in-depth evaluation of New Zealand, Australia, Japan, China, India, South Korea, Thailand, and the rest of the Asia-Pacific. The ongoing consumer trend towards ienomi (drinking at home), reinforced by increasing consumer budget-consciousness, boosts the demand for RTDs in Japan. The country’s market is mainly dominated by spirit-based RTDs, constituting four main variants. These include products with a low alcohol volume of less than 3%, products with a high alcohol volume of more than 8%, products with a medium alcohol level by volume of 4% to 7%, as well as highballs, a whisky cocktail with carbonated water.
On the other hand, consumers in South Korea are well-recognized for their interest in innovative new products and exciting experiences. As a result, the introduction of fresh fruit flavors is among the key drivers fueling the sales of RTDs. The aspect has also become a key driver of sales growth in RTDs, in addition to being a way to overcome the challenges that the category currently faces in terms of its unfavorable and old-fashioned image. Hence, these factors are mainly attributed to the Asia-Pacific alcoholic ready-to-drinks (RTDs) market growth during the forecast period.
Some of the top firms operating in the market are Shanghai Bacchus Liquor Co Ltd, Radico Khaitan Ltd, Kirin Holdings Co Ltd, etc.
Our report offerings include:
- Explore key findings of the overall market
- Strategic breakdown of market dynamics (Drivers, Restraints, Opportunities, Challenges)
- Market forecasts for a minimum of 9 years, along with 3 years of historical data for all segments, sub-segments, and regions
- Market Segmentation cater to a thorough assessment of key segments with their market estimations
- Geographical Analysis: Assessments of the mentioned regions and country-level segments with their market share
- Key analytics: Porter’s Five Forces Analysis, Vendor Landscape, Opportunity Matrix, Key Buying Criteria, etc.
- Competitive landscape is the theoretical explanation of the key companies based on factors, market share, etc.
- Company profiling: A detailed company overview, product/services offered, SCOT analysis, and recent strategic developments