The Europe vegan cheese market is anticipated to advance with a CAGR of 15.03% during the forecasting period of 2021 to 2028. The market growth of the region is mainly attributed to the rising product availability as well as the surging awareness about the health benefits of a vegan diet.
The Europe vegan cheese market growth evaluation includes the assessment of Italy, Russia, Belgium, the United Kingdom, Scandinavia, France, Germany, and the rest of Europe. Several manufacturers invest in the French meat-free industry, as the percentage of vegetarians and vegans in the country is now as high as 5%. As per a recent study, in 2019, the vegetarian and vegan food sector in France depicted that the sale of meat substitutes in supermarkets increased by 11%. In addition, major retailers, as well as food manufacturers, are increasingly concentrating on vegetarian and vegan products while continually expanding their ranges in the avenue.
The vegan food industry in Russia is set to be supplemented by an incubator for alternative protein and plant-based brands, expected to open by the end of 2021. The incubator will be launched by the new Association of Alternative Food Products Producers (AAFPP), the first of its kind in Russia and the Commonwealth of Independent States (CIS). Therefore, these factors are anticipated to play an essential role in augmenting the Europe vegan cheese market growth over the estimated years.
Some of the top firms operating in the market are Bute Island Food Ltd, Violife Foods, Nush Foods, etc.
Our report offerings include:
- Explore key findings of the overall market
- Strategic breakdown of market dynamics (Drivers, Restraints, Opportunities, Challenges)
- Market forecasts for a minimum of 9 years, along with 3 years of historical data for all segments, sub-segments, and regions
- Market Segmentation cater to a thorough assessment of key segments with their market estimations
- Geographical Analysis: Assessments of the mentioned regions and country-level segments with their market share
- Key analytics: Porter’s Five Forces Analysis, Vendor Landscape, Opportunity Matrix, Key Buying Criteria, etc.
- Competitive landscape is the theoretical explanation of the key companies based on factors, market share, etc.
- Company profiling: A detailed company overview, product/services offered, SCOT analysis, and recent strategic developments