The Europe sequencing reagents market is set to register a CAGR of 13.08% during the forecast period, 2021-2028. The rising cancer prevalence and the minimized costs of genetic sequencing offer immense growth opportunities.
Belgium, the United Kingdom, France, Italy, Russia, Poland, Germany, and Rest of Europe are analyzed for the Europe sequencing reagents market growth evaluation. Germany encompasses leading biotechnology hubs. Also, the country is engaged in continuous efforts to enhance R&D. It also leads the collaborations among international organizations of different countries. For instance, the German Federal Government launched a campaign in June 2020 to facilitate R&D collaborations between Indian and German R&D institutions and companies. In addition, the significant prevalence of autoimmune diseases and cancer has resulted in a growing demand for specialized therapies in Germany. As a result, there is rising adoption of sequencing techniques that surges the demand for sequencing reagents. Such factors, along with the strong presence of prominent players, propel market growth.
In countries like France, market players are engaged in inorganic and organic developments. For example, MGI and the Health Ministry of France have agreed to provide materials and equipment to facilitate the testing of 2 million people for COVID-19. Further, Spain has a flourishing biotechnology industry and rising R&D expenditure. The country is also ranked 9th in scientific production in biotechnology. Moreover, government and non-government investments in biotechnology R&D drive market growth.
Some of the major firms in the market include F. Hoffmann-La Roche, Qiagen NV, BGI Genomics, Bio-Rad Laboratories Inc, Trilink Biotechnologies Inc, etc.
Our report offerings include:
- Explore key findings of the overall market
- Strategic breakdown of market dynamics (Drivers, Restraints, Opportunities, Challenges)
- Market forecasts for a minimum of 9 years, along with 3 years of historical data for all segments, sub-segments, and regions
- Market Segmentation cater to a thorough assessment of key segments with their market estimations
- Geographical Analysis: Assessments of the mentioned regions and country-level segments with their market share
- Key analytics: Porter’s Five Forces Analysis, Vendor Landscape, Opportunity Matrix, Key Buying Criteria, etc.
- Competitive landscape is the theoretical explanation of the key companies based on factors, market share, etc.
- Company profiling: A detailed company overview, product/services offered, SCOT analysis, and recent strategic developments