The North America smart cleaning and hygiene market is predicted to grow with a CAGR of 14.46% during the forecasted years of 2021 to 2028. The regional market’s growth is primarily accredited to the increasing research and development endeavors to discover new applications for automated smart cleaning devices, the rising demand for robotics owing to wage pressure and technical advancements, as well as the surging adoption of smart devices.
The North America smart cleaning and hygiene market growth assessment entails the evaluation of Canada and the United States. The healthcare sector in Canada is adopting heavily automated cleaning products, comprising features such as ultraviolet-light-disinfection robots in order to deliver enhanced services for patients. For example, London Health Sciences Centre (LHSC), based in Ontario, deployed Neo, an autonomous floor scrubbing robot. The robot-supported the cleaning staff during the novel coronavirus pandemic.
On the other hand, the market in Canada is set to record significant growth on account of the surging adoption of smart cleaning products. Moreover, cleaning services and hotels, in addition to airports, and office buildings, are largely utilizing cleaning robots. In this regard, Greater Toronto Airports Authority launched the Healthy Airport program to help patrons safely visit Toronto’s Pearson International Airport. Under this initiative, air quality monitors, autonomous floor cleaning machines, as well as other high-tech cleaning operations were installed. Therefore, the aforementioned factors are set to fuel the North America smart cleaning and hygiene market growth during the forecast period.
Some of the top companies operating in the market are Sharkninza, iRobot Corporation, Neato Robotics, etc.
Our report offerings include:
- Explore key findings of the overall market
- Strategic breakdown of market dynamics (Drivers, Restraints, Opportunities, Challenges)
- Market forecasts for a minimum of 9 years, along with 3 years of historical data for all segments, sub-segments, and regions
- Market Segmentation cater to a thorough assessment of key segments with their market estimations
- Geographical Analysis: Assessments of the mentioned regions and country-level segments with their market share
- Key analytics: Porter’s Five Forces Analysis, Vendor Landscape, Opportunity Matrix, Key Buying Criteria, etc.
- Competitive landscape is the theoretical explanation of the key companies based on factors, market share, etc.
- Company profiling: A detailed company overview, product/services offered, SCOT analysis, and recent strategic developments