The Asia-Pacific smart cleaning and hygiene market is estimated to record a CAGR of 16.23% across the forecasted period of 2021 to 2028. Some of the major factors fueling the regional market’s growth include the rising investments in robotics and AI research, the augmenting demand for robotic solutions, the increasing disposable income, and the surging acceptance of technology.
The Asia-Pacific smart cleaning and hygiene market growth evaluation includes the analysis of Thailand, India, Australia & New Zealand, South Korea, Japan, China, Vietnam, Indonesia, and the rest of the Asia-Pacific. On account of the COVID-19 pandemic, a sense of health awareness has increased in India, thereby leading to the increased adoption of smart cleaning products. The country’s healthcare and hospitality industries are early adopters of smart cleaning technology, as well. Furthermore, in order to end manual scavenging on the ground level, several Indian robotic startups are endeavoring to develop sewage cleaning robots. For instance, Drona Automations is a robotics firm that develops robots for a diverse range of applications, such as sewage cleaning robots.
Conversely, as per the Central Statistics Agency, Indonesia’s workforce increased up to 136.18 million in 2019. The significant increase is set to provide people with lesser time to perform household tasks, including cleaning. As a result, this factor offers considerable growth opportunities to the robot vacuum cleaner industry. Thus, these drivers are set to promote the growth of the Asia-Pacific smart cleaning and hygiene market during the forecasting years.
Prominent companies operating in the market are Roborock, Milagrow, Cyberdyne, etc.
Our report offerings include:
- Explore key findings of the overall market
- Strategic breakdown of market dynamics (Drivers, Restraints, Opportunities, Challenges)
- Market forecasts for a minimum of 9 years, along with 3 years of historical data for all segments, sub-segments, and regions
- Market Segmentation cater to a thorough assessment of key segments with their market estimations
- Geographical Analysis: Assessments of the mentioned regions and country-level segments with their market share
- Key analytics: Porter’s Five Forces Analysis, Vendor Landscape, Opportunity Matrix, Key Buying Criteria, etc.
- Competitive landscape is the theoretical explanation of the key companies based on factors, market share, etc.
- Company profiling: A detailed company overview, product/services offered, SCOT analysis, and recent strategic developments