The Europe microwave transmission equipment market growth is set to progress at a CAGR of 4.05% during the forecast period, 2021-2028. The rising 5G network deployment in the region propels market growth.
Belgium, the United Kingdom, Russia, Italy, Poland, France, Germany, and Rest of Europe, are evaluated for the Europe microwave transmission equipment market growth analysis. In France, the rollout of 5G services in 2020 was attributed to technological advancements. Also, as per the ARCEP and French government, the 5G roadmap includes allotting new frequencies, enhancing 5G infrastructure, and increasing fiber networks. In addition, the government is investing $1.5 billion in the new CSO surveillance satellite program.
In Italy, the mobile market has one of the highest penetration rates in Europe. Also, the presence of two major telecom operators, Telecom Italia and Vodafone Italy, impacts the market prospects. For instance, the companies bought 5G spectrum for deploying 5G services. On the satellite front, the country is making increasing efforts to be at the forefront. For example, the Italian Space Agency’s PRISMA satellite was successfully launched in March 2019.
Russia has been working on 5G networks deployment for the last three years. As per the Russian Digital Economy plan, the government is set to provide a stable 5G network coverage in all the large cities by 2024. With regard to the satellite domain, the military launched the first of a new type of ship-locating radar imaging satellite (Pion-NKS) in June 2021. Moreover, the country launched 38 foreign satellites for 18 countries through the Soyuz-2.1 carrier rocket.
Some of the prominent companies in the market include Intracom Telecom, Huawei Technologies Co Ltd, Nokia, NEC Corporation, SIAE MICROELETTRONICA, etc.
Our report offerings include:
- Explore key findings of the overall market
- Strategic breakdown of market dynamics (Drivers, Restraints, Opportunities, Challenges)
- Market forecasts for a minimum of 9 years, along with 3 years of historical data for all segments, sub-segments, and regions
- Market Segmentation cater to a thorough assessment of key segments with their market estimations
- Geographical Analysis: Assessments of the mentioned regions and country-level segments with their market share
- Key analytics: Porter’s Five Forces Analysis, Vendor Landscape, Opportunity Matrix, Key Buying Criteria, etc.
- Competitive landscape is the theoretical explanation of the key companies based on factors, market share, etc.
- Company profiling: A detailed company overview, product/services offered, SCOT analysis, and recent strategic developments