The Asia-Pacific microwave transmission equipment market is predicted to project a CAGR of 3.93% during the forecast period, 2021-2028. The region witnessed substantial investments in 4G and 5G technology, which influences the market growth.
India, Australia & New Zealand, Indonesia, Japan, South Korea, China, Vietnam, Thailand, and Rest of Asia-Pacific are assessed for the Asia-Pacific microwave transmission equipment market growth analysis.
Japan has the benefits of technological developments, given its state-of-the-art communications infrastructure. Also, the country is working on 5G infrastructure deployment for developing a connected ecosystem involving the Internet of Things (IoT). Also, because the high smartphone penetration and densely populated cities have resulted in capacity constraints. Moreover, Japan is undertaking several projects in the satellite industry. For example, Mitsubishi Heavy Industries launched an H-IIA in November 2020 for deploying a top-secret communications satellite to supplement the country’s surveillance and scientific programs.
In Indonesia, a large number of mobile operators compete for revenues. Also, the major mobile operators are moving towards 5G. While in countries like India, the 5G infrastructure market is yet to gain traction. Though the market expects conducive business opportunities, certain challenges need to be tackled first. Whereas Thailand is making decent progress with regard to the launch of 5G services. For instance, in 2018, the National Broadcasting and Telecommunications Commission (NBTC) allowed the use of a 26GHz spectrum range for the first round of 5G technology. Such factors constitute the market prospects of Asia-Pacific.
Some of the leading firms in the market include Ericsson, NEC Corporation, Huawei Technologies Co Ltd, Nokia, Intracom Telecom, etc.
Our report offerings include:
- Explore key findings of the overall market
- Strategic breakdown of market dynamics (Drivers, Restraints, Opportunities, Challenges)
- Market forecasts for a minimum of 9 years, along with 3 years of historical data for all segments, sub-segments, and regions
- Market Segmentation cater to a thorough assessment of key segments with their market estimations
- Geographical Analysis: Assessments of the mentioned regions and country-level segments with their market share
- Key analytics: Porter’s Five Forces Analysis, Vendor Landscape, Opportunity Matrix, Key Buying Criteria, etc.
- Competitive landscape is the theoretical explanation of the key companies based on factors, market share, etc.
- Company profiling: A detailed company overview, product/services offered, SCOT analysis, and recent strategic developments