Generics BRIC (Brazil, Russia, India, China) Industry Guide - Market Summary, Competitive Analysis and Forecast to 2025
The BRIC Generics industry profile provides top-line qualitative and quantitative summary information including: market size (value and volume 2016-20, and forecast to 2025). The profile also contains descriptions of the leading players including key financial metrics and analysis of competitive pressures within the market.
- Brazil, Russian Federation, India and China (BRIC) are the emerging and fast growing countries within the generics industry and had a total market value of $105,241.7 million in 2020. Russia was the fastest growing country with a CAGR of 11.3% over the 2016-20 period.
- Within the generics industry, China is the leading country among the BRIC nations with market revenues of $74,954.1 million in 2020. This was followed by India, Russia and Brazil with a value of $15,736.1, $9,284.3, and $5,267.3 million, respectively.
- China is expected to lead the generics industry in the BRIC nations with a value of $103,911.3 million in 2025, followed by India, Russia, Brazil with expected values of $24,730.9, $14,712.7 and $7,636.3 million, respectively.
- Save time carrying out entry-level research by identifying the size, growth, and leading players in the BRIC generics market
- Use the Five Forces analysis to determine the competitive intensity and therefore attractiveness of the BRIC generics market
- Leading company profiles reveal details of key generics market players’ BRIC operations and financial performance
- Add weight to presentations and pitches by understanding the future growth prospects of the BRIC generics market with five year forecasts by both value and volume
- Compares data from Brazil, Russia, India, and China, alongside individual chapters on each country
Reasons To Buy
- What was the size of the BRIC generics market by value in 2020?
- What will be the size of the BRIC generics market in 2025?
- What factors are affecting the strength of competition in the BRIC generics market?
- How has the market performed over the last five years?
- How large is the BRIC generics market in relation to its regional counterparts?