Oil and Gas BRIC (Brazil, Russia, India, China) Industry Guide - Market Summary, Competitive Analysis and Forecast to 2025
The BRIC Oil & Gas industry profile provides top-line qualitative and quantitative summary information including: market size (value and volume 2016-20, and forecast to 2025). The profile also contains descriptions of the leading players including key financial metrics and analysis of competitive pressures within the market.
- Brazil, Russian Federation, India and China (BRIC) are the emerging and fast growing countries within the oil & gas industry and had a total market value of $292,444.2 million in 2020. India was the fastest growing country with a CAGR of 1.4% over the 2016-20 period.
- Within the oil & gas industry, China is the leading country among the BRIC nations with market revenues of $138,339.4 million in 2020. This was followed by Russia, India and Brazil with a value of $70,164.5, $60,601.5, and $23,338.7 million, respectively.
- China is expected to lead the oil & gas industry in the BRIC nations with a value of $168,030.0 million in 2025, followed by Russia, India, Brazil with expected values of $113,086.4, $70,014.9 and $26,231.4 million, respectively.
- Save time carrying out entry-level research by identifying the size, growth, major segments, and leading players in the BRIC oil & gas market
- Use the Five Forces analysis to determine the competitive intensity and therefore attractiveness of the BRIC oil & gas market
- Leading company profiles reveal details of key oil & gas market players’ BRIC operations and financial performance
- Add weight to presentations and pitches by understanding the future growth prospects of the BRIC oil & gas market with five year forecasts by both value and volume
- Compares data from Brazil, Russia, India, and China, alongside individual chapters on each country
Reasons To Buy
- What was the size of the BRIC oil & gas market by value in 2020?
- What will be the size of the BRIC oil & gas market in 2025?
- What factors are affecting the strength of competition in the BRIC oil & gas market?
- How has the market performed over the last five years?
- What are the main segments that make up the BRIC oil & gas market?