DelveInsight’s ’Intravascular Ultrasound (IVUS) Market Insights, Competitive Landscape and Market Forecast-2026’ report delivers an in-depth understanding of IVUS and the historical and forecasted IVUS market trends in the US, EU5 (Germany, France, Spain, Italy, and the United Kingdom) and Japan.
The Intravascular Ultrasound (IVUS) market report provides an overview of IVUS, applications of IVUS as well as its PEST Analysis. Additionally, the report provides insight on the IVUS market share of the individual IVUS, current and forecasted IVUS market size from 2018 to 2026, segmented by seven major markets. The report also covers the market drivers, market barriers and unmet needs to curate the best of opportunities and assesses underlying potential of the market.
Intravascular Ultrasound (IVUS) Overview
Intravascular ultrasound (IVUS) is a medical imaging methodology using a specially designed catheter with miniaturized ultrasound probe attached to the distal end. The proximal end of the catheter is attached to computerized ultrasound equipment. It allows application of ultrasonic technology to visualize the blood vessels internally through surrounding blood column. The arteries of the heart (the coronary arteries) are the most frequent imaging target for IVUS. Intravascular ultrasound system can be used to assess vessel/lumen diameter, lesion length, help determine the amount of plaque buildup in a vessel and its composition, and check to ensure stents have been properly placed and fully deployed. Intravascular ultrasound system is a valuable adjunct to angiography, providing new insights in the diagnosis and therapy for coronary diseases. An angiography depicts only 2D image of the lumen, whereas IVUS allows tomographic assessment of lumen area, plaque size, distribution, and composition.
Study Period: 2018–2026
- The US
- EU5 (Germany, France, Spain, Italy, and the United Kingdom)
List of Companies:
Infraredx?, Inc.; Boston Scientific Corporation; GE Healthcare; Koninklijke Philips N.V.; ACIST Medical Systems; Biocorp; among others.
Intravascular Ultrasound (IVUS) - Competitive Analysis
This segment of the report provides a brief competitive analysis of IVUS, to help understand the competition in the market. It gives a comparative understanding of the products based on types.
Intravascular Ultrasound (IVUS): Market Segmentation
By Product Type
- IVUS Systems
- IVUS Catheters
By End User
- Specialty Clinics
- Ambulatory Surgical Centers
Intravascular Ultrasound (IVUS): Market Dynamics
- The rising requirement for minimally invasive procedures.
- Technological advancements in product development.
- High product pricing.
- Stringent regulatory approval process.
Intravascular Ultrasound (IVUS): Market Analysis
This segment illustrates the market of IVUS across the 7MM and how the market is expected to rise in the study period (2018 to 2026), at a significant CAGR.
To keep up with the market trends, we take KOLs and SME’s opinion working in IVUS domain through primary research to fill the data gaps and validate our secondary research. Their opinion helps to understand and validate current and emerging therapies treatment patterns or IVUS market trend. This will support the clients in making informed business decisions by identifying the overall scenario of the market and the unmet needs.
Scope of the Report
- The report covers the descriptive overview of IVUS, explaining its applications, advantages, and limitations, etc.
- Additionally, an all-inclusive account of the currently available IVUS is provided, which will have an impact on the future market of IVUS.
- A detailed review of IVUS market; historical and forecasted market size is included in the report, covering devices outreach in the 7MM.
- The report provides an edge while developing business strategies, by understanding trends shaping and driving the IVUS market.
- The report covers descriptive overview of the IVUS, explaining its applications, working mechanism, etc.
- The report is a comprehensive account of marketed devices present in the IVUS market.
- The report also reviews the detailed historical and forecasted IVUS market, including assessing the outreach in 7 MM.
- The report helps in developing business strategies by understanding trends shaping and driving the IVUS market.
Intravascular Ultrasound (IVUS) Report Key Strengths
- 6 Years Forecast
- 7MM Coverage
- Competitive Landscape
- PEST Analysis
- Market Size
Intravascular Ultrasound (IVUS) Report Assessment
- Marketed Product profiles
- Key Products and Key Players
- Market Drivers and Barriers
- Market Forecast
- KOL’S views
- What was the IVUS market share (%) distribution in 2018 and how it will look like in 2026?
- What will be the IVUS total market size as well as market size by devices across the 7MM during the forecast period (2018–2026)?
- What are the key findings pertaining to the market across the 7MM and which country will have the largest IVUS market size during the forecast period (2018–2026)?
- At what CAGR, the IVUS market is expected to grow in the 7MM during the forecast period (2018–2026)?
- What will be the IVUS market outlook across the 7MM during the forecast period (2018–2026)?
- What will be the IVUS market growth till 2026 and what will be the resultant market size in the year 2026?
- How will the market drivers, barriers and future opportunities affect the market dynamics and a subsequent analysis of the associated trends?
- What are the current devices available in the IVUS market?
- What are the IVUS available in the market, their product description, regulatory milestones, product development activities, research and development activities etc.?
- How many key players are developing IVUS?
- What are the key collaborations (Industry–Industry), mergers and acquisitions, licensing activities related to the IVUS?
- What are the key designations that have been granted for the current IVUS?
- What are the 7MM countries historical and forecasted market of IVUS?