The Global Ridesharing Market, valued at USD 26.72 Billion in the year 2020 has been witnessing unprecedented growth in the last few years on the back of back growing urbanization and rising economic growth. Additionally, increasing demand among youngsters and better consumer experience will drive the ridesharing Market value in the near future.
Among the Business Model in the Ridesharing Market (Peer to Peer or P2P, Business to Business or B2B and Business to Customer or B2C), Business to Business (B2B) is globally popular and largest type because the demand of ridesharing in organizations is high and is growing fast and is expected to be the largest market in the forecast period. Also, P2P is expected to grow faster in future as the popularity to hire private vehicles for extra income is growing.
Among the Vehicle Type of the Ridesharing Market (ICE Vehicles, CNG/LPG Vehicles and Electric Vehicle), ICE vehicles hold large share and dominates ridesharing industry globally but is expected to show slow and sustained growth in the forecast period due to the rising demand of green and renewable fuels. Also, the rising demand of eco-friendly and sustainable transportation will be driving the demand of EV in ridesharing in future.
The APAC market is expected to lead the global market throughout the forecasted period. The rising urbanization, increasing internet penetration and increasing smartphone proliferation in the region are expected to infuse market growth tremendously. Also, rising pollution and petrol prize in Asian countries will drive the demand of ridesharing industry in the region.
Scope of the Report
- The report presents the analysis of Ridesharing Market for the historical period of 2016-2020 and the forecast period of 2021-2026.
- The report analyses the Ridesharing Market by Value.
- The report analyses the Ridesharing Market by Business Model (Peer to Peer (P2P), Business to Business (B2B) and Business to Customer (B2C)).
- The report analyses the Ridesharing Market by Vehicle Type (ICE Vehicles, CNG/LPG Vehicles, Electric Vehicle).
- The Global Ridesharing Market has been analysed By Region (North America, Europe, Asia Pacific and ROW) and By Country (U.S., Canada, Germany, France, U.K., China, India, Brazil, Saudi Arabia and UAE).
- The attractiveness of the market has been presented by region, by Business Model and by Vehicle Type. Also, the major opportunities, trends, drivers and challenges of the industry has been analysed in the report.
- The report tracks competitive developments, strategies, mergers and acquisitions and new product development. The companies analysed in the report include UBER Technologies Inc, Lyft, Gett, Grab, DiDi, Bolt, Via Transportation, Curb Mobility, Go Jek, Cabify, Ola Cabs.
- The report analyses the impact of Covid-19 on Ridesharing Market.
Key Target Audience
- Ridesharing Companies
- Consulting and Advisory Firms
- Government and Policy Makers
- Investment Banks and Equity Firms
- Regulatory Authorities