The scope of this report will cover all the large zinc-bromine batteries and compact zinc bromine batteries actively being consumed in various applications. A separate section titled “Key Market Indicators” includes detailed descriptions of the recent trends in the zinc-bromine battery market.
The report includes a separate section highlighting the impact of COVID-19 on the zinc-bromine battery market at the global level. The section will include the COVID-19 impact on supply and demand of zinc-bromine batteries, price impact and various strategic decisions taken by governments to boost the market.
The market size and estimations are provided in terms of volume (KWh) and value ($ millions), using 2020 as base year. The market forecast will be given from 2021 to 2026. Market sizes at the regional and country levels are also covered. The impact of COVID-19 was also considered when deriving the market estimations. For companies reporting their revenue in U.S. dollars, the revenues are taken from their annual reports. For companies reporting their revenue in other currencies, the average annual currency conversion rate is used for the particular year to convert the revenue into U.S. dollars.
In terms of storage, the zinc-bromine battery market is segmented into -
In terms of application, the zinc-bromine market is segmented into
- Commercial and industrial.
- Electric vehicle charging grid.
- Others (e.g., telecommunication, marine).
- 81 data tables and 16 additional tables
- An overview of the global markets for zinc-bromine batteries
- Estimation of the market size and analyses of global market trends both in terms of volume (kWh) and value ($ Million), with data from 2020, estimates for 2021 with projections of compound annual growth rates (CAGRs) through 2026
- Highlights of the market potential for zinc-bromine batteries based on storage, application and region
- Coverage of brief history, general battery characteristics, utility-scale electricity storage and technology comparison of battery energy storage systems, and description of advantages and function of hybrid redox flow battery
- Insights into environmental regulations, value chain analysis and recent advancements in the renewable energy sector
- Identification of market drivers, restraints and other forces impacting the global market and evaluation of current market size and forecast, and assessment of new developments in the industry
- Market share analysis of the key companies of the industry and coverage of their proprietary technologies, strategic alliances, and other key market strategies
- Comprehensive company profiles of the leading players, including Premium Power Ltd., Primus Power, Axion Power International Inc., Bosch Group and Dynapower Energy Management