This report provides an overview of the global market for IoT and analyzes market trends. Using 2020 as the base year, the report provides estimated market data for the forecast period, 2021-2026. Revenue forecasts for this period are segmented based on component, application and geography.
The report also focuses on the major driving trends and challenges that affect the market and the vendor landscape. This report explains the competitive landscape and current trends in the IoT market, concluding with an analysis of the IoT vendor landscape and including detailed profiles of major players in the global IoT market.
- 25 data tables and 66 additional tables
- An overview of the global markets for Internet of Things (IoT) technologies
- Analyses of the global market trends, with data from 2020, estimates for 2021, 2022, 2024, and projections of compound annual growth rates (CAGRs) through 2026
- Estimation of the market size for IoT technologies, and corresponding market share analysis based on component, application, and region
- Coverage of government regulations impacting the IoT platforms market and information on HIPAA and HITECH laws in the U.S.
- Identification of market drivers, restraints and other forces impacting the global market
- Highlights of market potential for IoT technologies, emerging applications, technological advancements and strategic innovations within the industry
- Market share analysis of the key companies of the industry and coverage of their proprietary technologies, strategic alliances, and other key market strategies
- Comprehensive company profiles of the leading market players, including Alphabet Inc., Amazon.com, Inc., Cisco Systems Inc., Intel Corp., Broadcom Inc., Qualcomm and TE Connectivity Ltd.