This report analyzes the market trends of microneedles with data from 2020, estimates for 2021, and projections of compound annual growth rates (CAGRs) through the forecast period of 2021 to 2026). Regulatory scenarios, drivers, restraints and opportunities will be covered, as well as market shares for leading companies.
For this report, the market has been segmented by product type, application and geography. Product types of microneedles include solid, hollow, coated, dissolving and hydrogel. The applications considered in this report include disease treatment, immunobiological administration, disease diagnosis and dermatology. The regions covered include North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific and Rest of the World (RoW). Detailed analysis of the markets in the U.S., Germany, the U.K., Italy, France, Spain, Japan, China and India is included. For market estimates, data are provided for 2020 as the base year, with estimates for 2021 and forecasts for 2026.
- 15 data tables and 25 additional tables
- A comprehensive analysis of the current and future directions of the global market for microneedles
- Analyses of the global market trends, with data from 2019 and 2020, estimates for 2021, and projections of compound annual growth rates (CAGRs) through 2026
- Estimation of market size and revenue forecast for microneedles, and corresponding market share analysis by product type, application, and geographic region
- Highlights of the key market dynamics (DROs), industry structure, regulatory landscape, current outlook and COVID-19 impact analysis on the market for medical devices and microneedles
- Country specific data and analysis for the U.S., Canada, Germany, UK, Italy, France, Spain, Japan, China, India, and South Korea etc.
- Review of patents on microneedle array technologies by assignee and products in pipeline
- Insight into the recent industry activities, competitive benchmarking of key players in the market categorized by dermatology and vaccine & drug delivery, and their growth strategies
- Descriptive company profiles of the major manufacturers of microneedles within the healthcare sector, including Becton, Dickinson and Company (BD), NanoPass Technologies Ltd., Candela Medical, Cutera Inc. and Cynosure Inc.