A diesel generator is a device that transforms chemical energy present in diesel into electrical energy by employing a diesel engine & an AC alternator altogether. It also has a fuel tank, control panel, and radiator.
According to the MarkNtel Advisors’ research report, “Egypt Diesel Generator Market Analysis, 2021,” the market is likely to grow at a CAGR of around 5% in the forecast period of 2021-26. It owes to numerous parameters like:
- The growing popularity & adoption of Diesel Generators in many kinds of buildings and other infrastructure
- The increasing initiatives by the government like Egypt Vision-2030 have positively impacted the construction sector
- The rapidly increasing infrastructural development
- Kuwait provided a loan of around USD 50 million to contribute to the financing of four desalination plant projects
- The four desalination plants are likely to have a total production capacity of 56 thousand cubic meters
Impact of COVID-19
The outbreak of the Covid-19 pandemic had the most significant impact on the Egypt Diesel Generator Market and brought extensive challenges to it. Numerous industries are finding it difficult to get their usual pace back, especially in developing countries, due to the reduced trade & imports post the imposition of strict norms and lockdowns, leading to a substantial decline in the Egypt Diesel Generator Market.
However, with the gradual relaxations in government restrictions, the overall Egypt Diesel Generator Market is likely to regain its optimum pace & growth in the years to come. Moreover, manufacturing units and trade & imports are likely to begin and enable the market to recover from the losses.
5 KVA to 75 KVA Capacity to Attain the Largest Market Share
Based on the Capacity of the Diesel Generators, the market bifurcates into 5 KVA to 75KVA, 75.1 KVA to 375 KVA, 375.1 to 750 KVA, 750.1 KVA to 1000 KVA, and Above 1000 KVA. Each generator has a different purpose and suffices the needs and requirements of the end-user. However, of the lot, the diesel Generator with 5 KVA to 75KVA capacity is more likely to attain the largest market share in the forecast years. It owes to factors like the increasing demand & supply gap of electricity in the country, oil & gas, growing investments in infrastructure, chemicals, petrochemicals, etc. Hence, to suffice the needs in all these industries, the demand is propelling exponentially, resulting in the Egypt Diesel Generator Market attaining the largest share in the forecast years.
Oil & Gas Industry to Witness the Fastest Growth in the Forecast Years
Amongst the End-User, the Egypt Diesel Generator Market bifurcates into Residential, Mining, Oil & Gas, Industrial & Construction, Telecom, and Others. Out of all, the fastest market growth is likely to be in the Oil & Gas sector prominently due to the growing number of users of diesel generators in Egypt. Since these processes are critical, they are generally backed by a secondary power source like diesel gen-sets, providing power when there is an outage. Further, Diesel Generators are also widely used in the Oil & Gas industry to enhance the existing load & power requirements, and propel the demand for Diesel Generators in the Oil & Gas industry, leading the Egypt Diesel Generator Market toward robust growth, states MarkNtel Advisors in their research report, “Egypt Diesel Generator Market Analysis, 2021.”
Western Egypt to Attain the Largest Market Share
The Egypt Diesel Generator Market is expanding widely. However, the Western part of the country is more likely to attain the largest market share in the forecast years, owing to the rapidly increasing demand for continuous & reliable power supply in the industrial & manufacturing facilities. Besides, the commercial & industrial sectors in the developing economies, the residential sector in developed economies, and the growing need for power in defense operations are other critical aspects likely to create lucrative opportunities for market participants in West Egypt. Hence, the overall market shall benefit from these factors and attain the largest share in Western Egypt.
The growing number of tourist arrivals surging the demand for Diesel Generators is likely to impact the Egyptian market positively in the forecast years. Besides, other favorable factors supporting the market growth are the expanding hospitality sector resulting in establishing new hotels in the country, which shall propel the demand for diesel generators. Furthermore, the rising environmental concerns & government focus on the desalination of plants are likely to upsurge the demand for diesel generators. Therefore, these factors shall strongly contribute to the growth of the Egypt Diesel Generator Market and create lucrative opportunities in the forecast years.
According to MarkNtel Advisors, the leading players in the Egypt Diesel Generator Market are Doosan Corporation, Caterpillar Inc., Cummins, Perkins, Generac Holding Inc, and MTU.
Key Questions Answered in the Market Research Report:
1. What are the overall market statistics or market estimates (Market Overview, Market Size- By Value, Forecast Numbers, Market Segmentation, Market Shares) of the Egypt Diesel Generator Market?
2. What is the region-wise industry size, growth drivers, and challenges?
3. What are the key innovations, opportunities, current & future trends, and regulations in the Egypt Diesel Generator Market?
4. Who are the key competitors, their key strengths & weaknesses, and how do they perform in the Egypt Diesel Generator Market based on the competitive benchmarking matrix?
5. What are the key results derived from the market surveys conducted during the Egypt Diesel Generator Market study?
Market Outlook, Segmentation, and Statistics
1. Impact of COVID-19 on Egypt Diesel Generator Market
2. Market Size & Analysis
2.1. By Revenue
3. Market Share & Analysis
3.1. By KVA Rating
3.1.1. 5 KVA to 75KVA
3.1.2. 75.1 KVA to 375 KVA
3.1.3. 375.1 to 750 KVA
3.1.4. 750.1 KVA to 1000 KVA
3.1.5. Above 1000 KVA
3.2. By Type
3.2.1. Stand By
3.2.2. Prime & Continuous Power
3.2.3. Peak Shaving
3.3. By End-User
3.3.2. Commercial & Telecom
3.3.3. Govt. & Transport
3.3.4. Oil & Gas
3.4. By Region
3.5. By Competitors
3.5.1. Competition Characteristics
3.5.2. Market Share & Analysis
3.5.3. Competitive Matrix
4. Egypt Diesel Generator Market Hotspots & Opportunities
5. Egypt Diesel Generator Market Regulations & Policy
6. Key Strategic Imperatives for Success and Growth
7. Global Competition Outlook
7.1. Competition Matrix
7.2. Company Profile