The Europe alopecia (hair loss) treatment market is evaluated to record a CAGR of 4.45% during the projected years of 2021 to 2028. Factors such as the surging geriatric population, the increased incidence of autoimmune conditions, the high levels of alcohol consumption and smoking, and changing lifestyle patterns propel the regional market’s growth.
The Europe alopecia (hair loss) treatment market growth evaluation includes the assessment of France, Poland, Germany, Italy, Russia, the United Kingdom, Belgium, and the rest of Europe. The French culture is characterized by important aspects such as grooming and fashion. Consumers in France are highly conscious in terms of their appearances and looks, resulting in increased expenditure on personal care products. Moreover, the country also has world-class hair clinics equipped with technologically advanced solutions as well as hair growth brands for treating hair loss. However, according to statistics, France’s balding rate is significantly high and affects 40% of men.
On the other hand, Italy houses leading pharmaceutical firms like Cassiopea, focusing on the research for treating alopecia. The country also has a competitive market for hair regrowth products, including topical solutions. Besides, hair clinics providing therapies for hair growth, laser techniques, and grafting are garnering lucrative growth opportunities, as well. Increased expenditure on personal care and consumer awareness regarding hair growth product quality is also vital for the French market’s development. Hence, these factors are set to drive the Europe alopecia (hair loss) treatment market growth during the forecasting period.
Some of the key companies operating in the market are Cassiopea, L’Or?al, DHI Global, etc.
Our report offerings include:
- Explore key findings of the overall market
- Strategic breakdown of market dynamics (Drivers, Restraints, Opportunities, Challenges)
- Market forecasts for a minimum of 9 years, along with 3 years of historical data for all segments, sub-segments, and regions
- Market Segmentation cater to a thorough assessment of key segments with their market estimations
- Geographical Analysis: Assessments of the mentioned regions and country-level segments with their market share
- Key analytics: Porter’s Five Forces Analysis, Vendor Landscape, Opportunity Matrix, Key Buying Criteria, etc.
- Competitive landscape is the theoretical explanation of the key companies based on factors, market share, etc.
- Company profiling: A detailed company overview, product/services offered, SCOT analysis, and recent strategic developments