The Asia-Pacific alopecia (hair loss) treatment market is projected to progress with a CAGR of 5.36% across the forecasting period of 2021 to 2028. The regional market’s growth is mainly accredited to solid marketing strategies by pharmaceutical companies and hair clinics, consumer perception towards pleasing aesthetics, and the rising levels of air pollution.
The Asia-Pacific alopecia (hair loss) treatment market growth assessment constitutes the evaluation of Indonesia, Australia & New Zealand, Thailand, China, South Korea, India, Vietnam, Japan, and the rest of the Asia-Pacific. The younger generation in India, especially in their early 20s, are witnessing the initial signs of hair fall. Similarly, baldness, as well as premature graying, are also emerging as common problems impacting both women and men. Hair loss due to autoimmune diseases and pollution is also highly prevalent in India, as well. Therefore, companies strongly propagate topical solutions targeting hair loss.
On the other hand, Indonesia faces an increased burden of chronic conditions, such as hypothyroidism, alopecia, cancer, and others. As per the 2018 data issued by the Indonesian Ministry of Health, the country observed a dramatic rise in the incidence of chronic diseases, in addition to the associated risk factors over recent years. Moreover, the alarming increase in the country’s air pollution levels have induced hair thinning, hair loss, and scalp irritation problems in adults. Hence, these drives are set to fuel the Asia-Pacific alopecia (hair loss) treatment market over the forecasted years.
Key companies operating in the market are Sun Pharmaceutical Industries Ltd, Cipla, Taisho Pharmaceutical Co Ltd, etc.
Our report offerings include:
- Explore key findings of the overall market
- Strategic breakdown of market dynamics (Drivers, Restraints, Opportunities, Challenges)
- Market forecasts for a minimum of 9 years, along with 3 years of historical data for all segments, sub-segments, and regions
- Market Segmentation cater to a thorough assessment of key segments with their market estimations
- Geographical Analysis: Assessments of the mentioned regions and country-level segments with their market share
- Key analytics: Porter’s Five Forces Analysis, Vendor Landscape, Opportunity Matrix, Key Buying Criteria, etc.
- Competitive landscape is the theoretical explanation of the key companies based on factors, market share, etc.
- Company profiling: A detailed company overview, product/services offered, SCOT analysis, and recent strategic developments