The global mobile & wireless backhaul market growth is anticipated to progress at a CAGR of 9.36% during the forecast period, 2021-2028. The emerging 5G technology, increasing trend of smartphone ownership, and surging internet users and data traffic propel market growth.
Mobile backhaul connects the cellular base stations to the core network, which is then connected to data centers. The mobile backhaul networks use varied technologies, including millimeter-wave, microwave, copper, and fiber solutions.
The growing access to smartphones with applications and facilities in one device drives the market growth. The rising adoption of smartphones is due to the low costs and multiple functions. Also, the internet contributes considerably to the growing usage of smartphones. Further, wireless technology advancements like high bandwidth, high-resolution videos, and high-speed communication increase market demand, given their capability to enable 4G/5G networks. Also, technological advancements in digital networks connect several sensors and devices together, which facilitate advances in several smart technologies like medical devices, smartphones, and cars. Such factors increase the demand for 5G networks, which further impacts the global mobile and wireless backhaul technology market growth. Moreover, the rising number of wireless devices using mobile networks is one of the primary contributors to the mobile traffic surge. However, the high development costs and spectrum crisis hinder the market growth.
The global mobile & wireless backhaul market growth assessment includes the analysis of North America, Asia-Pacific, Europe, and Rest of World. Asia-Pacific is the fastest-growing region due to 5G deployment and increasing demand for mobile internet.
The increasing competitive rivalry in the market is due to the growing adoption of backhaul solutions worldwide. Cisco Systems Inc, NEC Corporation, BridgeWave Communications Inc, Ceragon Networks Ltd, Broadcom Inc, etc., are among the prominent companies in the market.
Our report offerings include:
- Explore key findings of the overall market
- Strategic breakdown of market dynamics (Drivers, Restraints, Opportunities, Challenges)
- Market forecasts for a minimum of 9 years, along with 3 years of historical data for all segments, sub-segments, and regions
- Market Segmentation cater to a thorough assessment of key segments with their market estimations
- Geographical Analysis: Assessments of the mentioned regions and country-level segments with their market share
- Key analytics: Porter’s Five Forces Analysis, Vendor Landscape, Opportunity Matrix, Key Buying Criteria, etc.
- Competitive landscape is the theoretical explanation of the key companies based on factors, market share, etc.
- Company profiling: A detailed company overview, product/services offered, SCOT analysis, and recent strategic developments