The Europe mobile & wireless backhaul market is forecasted to project a CAGR of 9.19% during the estimated years of 2021 to 2028. Key factors including, the surging adoption of technology within the telecommunication sector, the rising investments by several governments in terms of developing the 5G infrastructure, the high penetration of consumer electronics, and the high penetration of consumer electronics, are primarily accredited to the region’s market growth.
The Europe mobile & wireless backhaul market growth assessment involves the study of Poland, Italy, Belgium, Germany, Russia, the United Kingdom, France, and the rest of Europe. In 2018, the ARCEP (Authority for Electronic Communications and Posts) opened a “5G Pilot” window, enabling players across the 5G value chain to participate and discover the diverse utility cases and challenges associated with the rollout. This essentially incorporates the provision of trial licenses for operators in a specific location within 3.5 GHz and 26 GHz spectrum bands. Moreover, the regulatory authority also sanctioned 22 trials in the 3.4-3.8 GHz band in metropolitan areas such as Nantes, Bordeaux, Lyon, and others.
On the other hand, the COVID-19 pandemic resulted in amplified use of mobile networks in Italy as the need for data increased due to work from home and e-learning. Furthermore, Telecom Italia experienced a 63% and 36% traffic increase in fixed and mobile networks, respectively. Although the number of Italian subscribers plummeted over recent years, consumers retort well to appealing off-net pricing. Besides, the country’s vivacious mobile market has one of the most significant penetration rates across Europe. Hence, these factors are set to facilitate the mobile & wireless backhaul market growth.
Some of the top companies operating in the market are Telefonaktiebolaget LM Ericsson, Nokia Corporation, Brocade Communications Systems Inc, etc.
Our report offerings include:
- Explore key findings of the overall market
- Strategic breakdown of market dynamics (Drivers, Restraints, Opportunities, Challenges)
- Market forecasts for a minimum of 9 years, along with 3 years of historical data for all segments, sub-segments, and regions
- Market Segmentation cater to a thorough assessment of key segments with their market estimations
- Geographical Analysis: Assessments of the mentioned regions and country-level segments with their market share
- Key analytics: Porter’s Five Forces Analysis, Vendor Landscape, Opportunity Matrix, Key Buying Criteria, etc.
- Competitive landscape is the theoretical explanation of the key companies based on factors, market share, etc.
- Company profiling: A detailed company overview, product/services offered, SCOT analysis, and recent strategic developments