The Europe neurovascular devices / interventional neurology market growth is anticipated to progress at a CAGR of 4.87% during the forecast period, 2021-2028. The surging prevalence of neurovascular diseases boosts the market growth. For instance, there will be a 34% increase in stroke incidences between 2015 and 2035, as per the Stroke Alliance for Europe.
Poland, Italy, the United Kingdom, Germany, Belgium, Russia, France, and Rest of Europe, are evaluated for the Europe neurovascular devices / interventional neurology market growth analysis. Germany has a world-class healthcare system that offers cost-effective treatment. As per The Burden of Stroke in Europe report by the King’s College, London, the stroke incidence rate is 51.7 per 100,000 in the country. Also, Germany has a considerable mortality rate due to stroke, with almost 75,861 deaths annually. With an expectant increase in such incidences, the demand for neurovascular diseases is projected to increase during the forecast period.
In Italy, the healthcare system is witnessing growth with developments in neurology. As per the XLVII Congress of the Italian Society of Neurology’s report, more than 1 million have dementia. Every year 120,000 people are affected by stroke, and another 930,000 are affected by the disability caused by stroke. Also, Italy has a growing senior population, contributing to increasing cases of neurological disorders like Parkinson’s disease and multiple sclerosis. In Spain, stroke is the third leading cause of death after Alzheimer’s disease and ischemic heart stroke. Also, the government has increased its investment in healthcare systems. Such factors facilitate market growth in these countries.
Some of the eminent firms in the market are B Braun Melsungen AG, Phenox GmbH, Rapid Medical, Microport Scientific Corporation, Kaneka Corporation, etc.
Our report offerings include:
- Explore key findings of the overall market
- Strategic breakdown of market dynamics (Drivers, Restraints, Opportunities, Challenges)
- Market forecasts for a minimum of 9 years, along with 3 years of historical data for all segments, sub-segments, and regions
- Market Segmentation cater to a thorough assessment of key segments with their market estimations
- Geographical Analysis: Assessments of the mentioned regions and country-level segments with their market share
- Key analytics: Porter’s Five Forces Analysis, Vendor Landscape, Opportunity Matrix, Key Buying Criteria, etc.
- Competitive landscape is the theoretical explanation of the key companies based on factors, market share, etc.
- Company profiling: A detailed company overview, product/services offered, SCOT analysis, and recent strategic developments