The Europe electric vehicle on-board charger market is projected to record a CAGR of 18.18% in terms of volume and 17.13% in terms of revenue over the forecasting period of 2021 to 2028. Factors such as the development of charging infrastructure, increased inclination towards clean energy solutions, government initiatives over tax benefits, and the rapidly evolving European automobile industry are among the key factors associated with the region’s market growth.
The Europe electric vehicle on-board charger market growth assessment constitutes the assessment of Austria, France, Norway, the Netherlands, Germany, Sweden, the United Kingdom, and the rest of Europe. France entails a diverse economy, with the chemical industry dominating the nation in terms of financial growth as well as employment generation. IT also ranks among the top 10 economies globally and is presently the third-largest economy across Europe. According to the World Bank, the country’s population was more than 65 million as of December 2018. The French automotive industry has also advanced significantly, especially on the grounds of premium vehicle production and performance. In addition, the automotive sector is highly focused on electrification technology, including electric powertrain and electric vehicle energy management solutions.
On the other hand, the Netherlands electric vehicle charging system market continues to actively promote the sale and production of electric vehicles. Similar to other European nations, the country also attempts to curb the emissions produced from conventional automobiles. Numerous research, business, and social institutions in the Netherlands are endeavoring with the government to ensure that pollution levels are reduced to a minimal amount. Therefore, these factors are evaluated to propel the Europe electric vehicle on-board charger market growth.
Some of the major firms operating in the market are Borg Warner, Leopold Kostal, Ficosa Internacional SA, etc.
Our report offerings include:
- Explore key findings of the overall market
- Strategic breakdown of market dynamics (Drivers, Restraints, Opportunities, Challenges)
- Market forecasts for a minimum of 9 years, along with 3 years of historical data for all segments, sub-segments, and regions
- Market Segmentation cater to a thorough assessment of key segments with their market estimations
- Geographical Analysis: Assessments of the mentioned regions and country-level segments with their market share
- Key analytics: Porter’s Five Forces Analysis, Vendor Landscape, Opportunity Matrix, Key Buying Criteria, etc.
- Competitive landscape is the theoretical explanation of the key companies based on factors, market share, etc.
- Company profiling: A detailed company overview, product/services offered, SCOT analysis, and recent strategic developments