Europe plastic recycling market stood at 22.90 Million Tonnes in 2020 and is forecast to reach 34.234 Million Tonnes by 2030, growing at a healthy CAGR of 4.03% until 2030. Increasing usage of plastics due to their lightweight, durable, and inexpensive properties have generated a huge waste that is causing damage to the environment. Growing consciousness on energy savings and the need to reduce the carbon footprint is likely to play a positive role in increasing the demand of the plastic recycling market. Besides, the rising demand for plastic recycling from other end-user industries such as packaging, pharmaceutical, food & beverages, automobile, etc., is creating an exponential demand for plastic recycling to reduce the burden on the environment. In 2018, Agilyx started a pilot project of 10TPD capacity to produce Styrene Monomer by Chemical Recycling of GPPS and HIPS polymer. Now, Ineos Styrolution plans to use this technology to set up a 100KT Styrene monomer manufacturing facility to produce Styrene Monomer by 2025, which is expected to contribute to the market growth of Europe Plastic recycling market during the forecast period. The COVID-19 pandemic led to an exponential increase in plastic demand due to the extensive use of PPE kits, masks, ready-to-eat food items, and drugs, etc. However, the government is taking prompt initiatives to accelerate plastic recycling in order to reduce environmental stress, which is likely to positively impact the growth of the plastic recycling market in the region.
Under this subscription, you would be able to access Europe Plastic Recycling market demand and supply analysis on a cloud-based platform for one year. The data is updated on a near real-time basis to add any new movement in the industry including, but not limited to new plant announcements, plant shutdowns, temporary disruptions in demand or supply, news and deals, and much more specific to Plastic Recycling.
Years Considered for Analysis:
Historical Years: 2015 – 2019
Base Year: 2020
Estimated Year: 2021
Forecast Period: 2022 – 2030
This report will be delivered on an online digital platform with a one-year subscription and quarterly update.
- Installed Capacity By Company-Installed capacity within the country along with the individual capacity of leading players
- Installed Capacity By Location-Installed capacity at several locations across the country
- Production By Company-Actual production done by different companies
- Operating Efficiency By Company-Operating efficiency at which different companies are operating their plants
- Demand By End Use-Demand/Sale of Plastic Recycling in different end-user industries across the country
- Demand By Sales Channel-Demand/Sale of Plastic Recycling by different sales channels across the country
- Demand By Country-Demand/Sale of Plastic Recycling in Germany, Russia, Netherlands, France, Spain, Italy, United Kingdom, Rest of Europe
- Country Wise Exports-Exports of Plastic Recycling by Different Countries
- Country Wise Imports-Imports of Plastic Recycling by Different Countries
- Demand & Supply Gap-Demand & Supply Gap at country level
- Market Share of Leading Players-Revenue shares of leading players in the country
- News & Deals-Historical & Current News & Deals in the Plastic Recycling market
To extract data for the Europe Plastic Recycling market, the ChemAnalyst team conducts primary research surveys with Plastic Recycling manufacturers, suppliers, distributors, wholesalers, and customers, followed by exhaustive secondary research to cross-validate the information being collected through primary research surveys.