Europe Phenol demand stood at 2.73 Million Tonnes in 2020 and is forecast to reach 3.96 Million Tonnes by 2030, growing at a healthy CAGR of 3.9% until 2030. A large market share of the European Phenol market is being utilized in the manufacturing bisphenol A (BPA), a key component of Phenol used across several industries such as automotive, OEM, construction, and home appliances. Epoxy resins, another derivative of Phenol are primarily used in the manufacturing of adhesives and laminates, which are adding to the Europe Phenol market. Other primary uses for phenol include the manufacturing of polycarbonate, caprolactam, and alkylphenols, aniline, and adipic acid. New technological modifications and rising investments across industries for ensuring better Phenol yield are supporting the growth of the Europe Phenol market.
The COVID-19 pandemic had a negative impact on the Europe Phenol market as manufacturing units closed down, infrastructural activities stopped due to temporary restrictions on construction, and a decrease in personal disposable income due to lost jobs. However, the Europe Phenol market successfully recovered with the gradual expansion of commercial activities, rapid demand for automobiles, and production of various phenol derivatives. Europe Phenol market is expected to grow at a significant rate during the forecast period due to rising demand for the chemical in manufacturing units and the increasing urban population.
Under this subscription, you would be able to access Europe Phenol market demand and supply analysis on a cloud-based platform for one year. The data is updated on a near real-time basis to add any new movement in the industry including but not limited to new plant announcements, plant shutdowns, temporary disruptions in demand or supply, news and deals, and much more specific to Phenol.
Years Considered for Analysis:
Historical Years: 2015 – 2019
Base Year: 2020
Estimated Year: 2021
Forecast Period: 2022 – 2030
This report will be delivered on an online digital platform with a one-year subscription and quarterly update.
- Installed Capacity By Company: Installed capacity at a regional level along with the individual capacity of leading players
- Installed Capacity By Location: Installed capacity at country level
- Installed Capacity By Process: Installed capacity by different processes
- Installed Capacity By Technology: Installed capacity by different technologies being used to produce Phenol
- Production By Company: Actual production done by different companies
- Operating Efficiency Company: Operating efficiency at which different companies are operating their plants
- Demand By End Use: Demand/Sale of Phenol in different end-user industries across the region
- Demand By Sales Channel: Demand/Sale of Phenol by different sales channels across the region
- Demand By Country: Demand/Sale of Phenol in different countries of the region - Germany, Russia, France, Belgium, Poland, Spain, Italy
- Demand & Supply Gap: Demand & Supply Gap at the regional level
- Market Share of Leading Players: Revenue shares of leading players in the region
- News & Deals: Historical & Current News & Deals in the Phenol market
To extract data for the Europe Phenol market, the ChemAnalyst team conducts primary research surveys with Phenol manufacturers, suppliers, distributors, wholesalers, and customers followed by exhaustive secondary research to cross-validate the information being collected through primary research surveys.