North America LPG demand stood at 33.08 Million Tonnes in 2020 and is forecast to reach 55.93 Million Tonnes by 2030, growing at a healthy CAGR of 4.31% until 2030. The rising demand for LPG in North America is likely to grow significantly in the forecast period due to the growing population and increasing adoption of LPG cylinders for cooking and heating in residential households. Moreover, growing investments from key players across newer applications of the LPG fuel, both on the wholesale and retail chains across various industries, from petrochemicals to marine bunkers is likely to expand the market growth during the forecast period.
Every business faced the wrath of the COVID-19 pandemic, and the energy sector was no exception. The demand for LPG decreased substantially with the closing down of manufacturing units and reduced commercial activities. However, an increase in LPG consumption was observed in household end-use as people used to spend more time at home. With the gradual increase in commercial, transportation, and industrial activities, the demand for LPG is again expanding at a large scale in North America. The rising inclination of industries towards the adoption of cleaner fuel and technologies is likely to contribute to the North America LPG market during the forecast period.
Under this subscription, you would be able to access North America LPG market demand and supply analysis on a cloud-based platform for one year. The data is updated on a near real-time basis to add any new movement in the industry including, but not limited to new plant announcements, plant shutdowns, temporary disruptions in demand or supply, news and deals, and much more specific to LPG.
Years Considered for Analysis:
Historical Years: 2015 – 2019
Base Year: 2020
Estimated Year: 2021
Forecast Period: 2022 – 2030
This report will be delivered on an online digital platform with a one-year subscription and quarterly update.
- Installed Capacity By Company: Installed capacity at a regional level along with the individual capacity of leading players
- Installed Capacity By Location: Installed capacity at country level
- Production By Company: Actual production done by different companies
- Operating Efficiency Company: Operating efficiency at which different companies are operating their plants
- Demand By End Use: Demand/Sale of LPG in different end user industries across the region
- Demand By Sales Channel: Demand/Sale of LPG by different sales channels across the region
- Demand By Country: Demand/Sale of LPG in different countries of the region – US, Canada, Mexico, Rest of North America
- Demand & Supply Gap: Demand & Supply Gap at the regional level
- Market Share of Leading Players: Revenue shares of leading players in the region
- News & Deals: Historical & Current News & Deals in the LPG market
To extract data for the North America LPG market, the ChemAnalyst team conducts primary research surveys with LPG manufacturers, suppliers, distributors, wholesalers, and customers, followed by exhaustive secondary research to cross-validate the information being collected through primary research surveys.