Europe LPG demand stood at 39.87 Million Tonnes in 2020 and is forecast to reach 69.89 Million Tonnes by 2030, growing at a healthy CAGR of 5.89% until 2030. The increasing application of LPG in the aviation industry and European households for domestic cooking purposes is contributing to the significant growth of LPG in the region. Besides, there has been a rising trend of shifting to cleaner fuels in the developed nations. Therefore, the energy-driven sectors are replacing LPG with conventional fuels for putting less stress on the environment by reducing carbon footprint. Also, huge investments across the petrochemicals sector to incorporate LPG for manufacturing operations are propelling the growth of the Europe LPG market.
The COVID-19 pandemic led to a significant decline in demand for LPG in Europe due to limited mobility of goods and personnel, a temporary ban on manufacturing facilities of non-essential items, and fewer commercial activities. But, the LPG demand has been reinstated in the region as travel and commercial sectors are gaining momentum. In the coming years, the growing inclination of industries towards cleaner fuels is likely to impact the Europe LPG market.
Under this subscription, you would be able to access Europe LPG market demand and supply analysis on a cloud-based platform for one year. The data is updated on a near real-time basis to add any new movement in the industry including, but not limited to new plant announcements, plant shutdowns, temporary disruptions in demand or supply, news and deals, and much more specific to LPG.
Years Considered for Analysis:
Historical Years: 2015 – 2019
Base Year: 2020
Estimated Year: 2021
Forecast Period: 2022 – 2030
This report will be delivered on an online digital platform with a one-year subscription and quarterly updates.
- Installed Capacity By Company: Installed capacity at a regional level along with the individual capacity of leading players
- Installed Capacity By Location: Installed capacity at country level
- Production By Company: Actual production done by different companies
- Operating Efficiency Company: Operating efficiency at which different companies are operating their plants
- Demand By End Use: Demand/Sale of LPG in different end-user industries across the region
- Demand By Sales Channel: Demand/Sale of LPG by different sales channels across the region
- Demand By Country: Demand/Sale of LPG in different countries of the region - Germany, Russia, France, United Kingdom, Spain, Italy, Rest of Europe
- Demand & Supply Gap: Demand & Supply Gap at the regional level
- Market Share of Leading Players: Revenue shares of leading players in the region
- News & Deals: Historical & Current News & Deals in the LPG market
To extract data for the Europe LPG market, the ChemAnalyst team conducts primary research surveys with LPG manufacturers, suppliers, distributors, wholesalers, and customers, followed by exhaustive secondary research to cross-validate the information being collected through primary research surveys.