MEA Methanol demand stood at 21.52 Million Tonnes in 2020 and is forecast to reach 31.75 Million Tonnes by 2030, growing at a healthy CAGR of 4.05% until 2030. Since Methanol offers a low evaporation rate as well as radiant heat, it is widely adopted across various end-user industries such as chemical and petrochemicals, automotive, construction, paints and coatings, etc. Methanol is a safer fuel as it is biodegradable and eco-friendly, and therefore it is preferred over petrochemical derivatives that contribute to global warming. In recent years, a major shift from coal to methanol units has been observed to meet the ever-increasing commercial capacity, which is significantly contributing to the growth of the MEA Methanol market.
The COVID-19 pandemic created an immediate reduction in demand for fuel due to lockdown restrictions and measures to reduce human interaction and mobility of items. Besides, a temporary halt on construction activities and production facilities affected the MEA Methanol market negatively. However, the demand for Methanol started expanding gradually in late 2020 with unlocking measures. In the coming years, the MEA Methanol market is likely to grow exponentially with the increasing use of biodegradable fuel for manufacturing activities.
Under this subscription, you would be able to access MEA Methanol market demand and supply analysis on a cloud-based platform for one year. The data is updated on a near real-time basis to add any new movement in the industry including, but not limited to new plant announcements, plant shutdowns, temporary disruptions in demand or supply, news and deals, and much more specific to Methanol.
Years Considered for Analysis:
Historical Years: 2015 – 2019
Base Year: 2020
Estimated Year: 2021
Forecast Period: 2022 – 2030
This report will be delivered on an online digital platform with a one-year subscription and quarterly update.
- Installed Capacity By Company: Installed capacity at a regional level along with the individual capacity of leading players
- Installed Capacity By Location: Installed capacity at country level
- Installed Capacity By Process: Installed capacity by different processes
- Installed Capacity By Technology: Installed capacity by different technologies being used to produce Methanol
- Production By Company: Actual production done by different companies
- Operating Efficiency Company: Operating efficiency at which different companies are operating their plants
- Demand By End Use: Demand/Sale of Methanol in different end-user industries across the region
- Demand By Sales Channel: Demand/Sale of Methanol by different sales channels across the region
- Demand By Country: Demand/Sale of Methanol in different countries of the region- Saudi Arabia, UAE, South Africa, Rest of MEA
- Demand & Supply Gap: Demand & Supply Gap at the regional level
- Market Share of Leading Players: Revenue shares of leading players in the region
- News & Deals: Historical & Current News & Deals in the Methanol market
To extract data for the MEA Methanol market, the ChemAnalyst team conducts primary research surveys with Methanol manufacturers, suppliers, distributors, wholesalers, and customers, followed by exhaustive secondary research to cross-validate the information being collected through primary research surveys.