Japan LPG market demand stood at 16.52 Million Tonnes in FY2021 and is forecast to reach 27.67 Million Tonnes by FY2030, growing at a healthy CAGR of 5.58% until FY2030. The household and commercial sectors account for a majority share of Japan’s LPG annual consumption. As of FY18, LPG was being used in almost 25 million homes across the country for cooking and heating as well as in about 210,000 taxis running on the road. Moreover, Japan is discovering the potential of LPG fuel in the marine fuel sector as a new source of growth. Since the onset of COVID-19, the market suffered from a setback as the demand declined from the industrial and commercial sectors. Restrictions on import and export coupled with trade barriers put up by the leading authorities contributed to the restrain the market growth. Demand from the residential sector witnessed a boost owing to the presence of lockdown restrictions and curfew in the region.
Under this subscription, you would be able to access Japan LPG market demand and supply analysis on a cloud-based platform for one year. The data is updated on a near real-time basis to add any new movement in the industry including but not limited to new plant announcements, plant shutdowns, temporary disruptions in demand or supply, news and deals, and much more specific to LPG.
Years Considered for Analysis:
Historical Years: FY2015 – FY2019
Base Year: FY2020
Estimated Year: FY2021
Forecast Period: FY2022 – 2030
This report will be delivered on an online digital platform with a one-year subscription and quarterly update.
- Installed Capacity By Company: Installed capacity within the country along with the individual capacity of leading players
- Installed Capacity By Location: Installed capacity at several locations across the country
- Production By Company: Actual production done by different companies
- Operating Efficiency By Company: Operating efficiency at which different companies are operating their plants
- Demand By End Use: Demand/Sale of LPG in different end user industries across the country
- Demand By Sales Channel: Demand/Sale of LPG by different sales channels across the country
- Demand By Region: Demand/Sale of LPG in different regions of the country
- Country-Wise Exports: Exports of LPG by Different Countries
- Country-Wise Imports: Imports of LPG by Different Countries
- Demand & Supply Gap: Demand & Supply Gap at country level
- Market Share of Leading Players: Revenue shares of leading players in the country
- News & Deals” Historical & Current News & Deals in LPG market
To extract data for the Japan LPG market, the ChemAnalyst team conducts primary research surveys with LPG manufacturers, suppliers, distributors, wholesalers, and customers followed by exhaustive secondary research to cross-validate the information being collected through primary research surveys.