The UAE Methanol market demand stood at 2500 Thousand Tonnes in 2020 and is forecast to reach 3805.79 Thousand Tonnes by 2030, growing at a healthy CAGR of 3.80% until 2030. Since Methanol offers a low evaporation rate and low radiant heat, its consumption in UAE is increasing across various industries as a safer process fuel amidst rising environmental concerns. As Methanol is easily biodegradable, it is favored as an ideal replacement of crude derivatives in industries like chemical and petrochemicals, paints and coatings, automotive, construction, etc. Furthermore, cost-effective, and versatile manufacturing routes of Methanol provide it an upper hand over other crude alternatives and thus embarks high growth prospects in the forecast period.
COVID-19 pandemic had a severe impact on the market, in general, and disrupted the country’s economy. The manufacturing units were closed for a significant amount of time and disturbed the distribution channels. The rising threat of mass death convinced the government to maintain lockdown methods keeping the markets at a halt. The government is slowly controlling the consequences, and steadily market is regaining its composure.
Under this subscription, you would be able to access UAE Methanol market demand and supply analysis on a cloud-based platform for one year. The data is updated on a near real-time basis to add any new movement in the industry including but not limited to new plant announcements, plant shutdowns, temporary disruptions in demand or supply, news and deals, and much more specific to Methanol.
Years Considered for Analysis:
Historical Years: 2015 – 2018
Base Year: 2019
Estimated Year: 2020
Forecast Period: 2021 – 2030
This report will be delivered on an online digital platform with a one-year subscription and quarterly update.
- Installed Capacity By Company: Installed capacity within the country along with the individual capacity of leading players
- Installed Capacity By Location: Installed capacity at several locations across the country
- Installed Capacity By Process: Installed capacity by different processes
- Installed Capacity By Technology: Installed capacity by different technologies being used to produce Methanol
- Production By Company: Actual production done by different companies
- Operating Efficiency By Company: Operating efficiency at which different companies are operating their plants
- Demand By End Use: Demand/Sale of Methanol in different end user industries across the country
- Demand By Sales Channel: Demand/Sale of Methanol by different sales channels across the country
- Demand By Region: Demand/Sale of Methanol in different regions of the country
- Country-Wise Exports: Exports of Methanol by Different Countries
- Country-Wise Imports: Imports of Methanol by Different Countries
- Demand & Supply Gap: Demand & Supply Gap at country level
- Market Share of Leading Players: Revenue shares of leading players in the country
- News & Deals: Historical & Current News & Deals in the Methanol market
To extract data for the UAE Methanol market, the ChemAnalyst team conducts primary research surveys with Methanol manufacturers, suppliers, distributors, wholesalers, and customers followed by exhaustive secondary research to cross-validate the information being collected through primary research surveys.