Saudi Arabia Methanol market demand stood at 3600.89 Thousand Tonnes in 2020 and is forecast to reach 5532.7 Thousand Tonnes by 2030, growing at a healthy CAGR of 3.94% until 2030. Since Methanol offers a low evaporation rate and low radiant heat, Methanol demand in Saudi Arabia is augmenting across various industries as a safer process fuel for the environment. As Methanol is easily biodegradable, it is preferred as an ultimate replacement of petrochemical derivatives across various end-use industries like chemical and petrochemicals, paints and coatings, automotive, construction, etc. In addition, versatile and cost-effective production routes of Methanol provide it an upper hand over other crude alternatives and thus provides it high growth prospects in the forecast period.
The Methanol market in Saudi Arabia faced a setback due to the occurrence of the COVID-19 pandemic. The demand started to decline due to the closure of major end-user industries and the disruption in the supply chain was observed. However, in the post-COVID-19 period, the market is expected to re-gain its growth.
Under this subscription, you would be able to access Saudi Arabia Methanol market demand and supply analysis on a cloud-based platform for one year. The data is updated on a near real-time basis to add any new movement in the industry including but not limited to new plant announcements, plant shutdowns, temporary disruptions in demand or supply, news and deals, and much more specific to Methanol.
Years Considered for Analysis:
Historical Years: 2015 – 2018
Base Year: 2019
Estimated Year: 2020
Forecast Period: 2021 – 2030
This report will be delivered on an online digital platform with a one-year subscription and quarterly update.
- Installed Capacity By Company: Installed capacity within the country along with the individual capacity of leading players
- Installed Capacity By Location: Installed capacity at several locations across the country
- Installed Capacity By Process: Installed capacity by different processes
- Installed Capacity By Technology: Installed capacity by different technologies being used to produce Methanol
- Production By Company: Actual production done by different companies
- Operating Efficiency By Company: Operating efficiency at which different companies are operating their plants
- Demand By End Use: Demand/Sale of Methanol in different end user industries across the country
- Demand By Sales Channel: Demand/Sale of Methanol by different sales channels across the country
- Demand By Region: Demand/Sale of Methanol in different regions of the country
- Country-Wise Exports: Exports of Methanol by Different Countries
- Country-Wise Imports: Imports of Methanol by Different Countries
- Demand & Supply Gap: Demand & Supply Gap at country level
- Market Share of Leading Players: Revenue shares of leading players in the country
- News & Deals: Historical & Current News & Deals in the Methanol market
To extract data for the Saudi Arabia Methanol market, the ChemAnalyst team conducts primary research surveys with Methanol manufacturers, suppliers, distributors, wholesalers, and customers followed by exhaustive secondary research to cross-validate the information being collected through primary research surveys.